• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fraudulent Charity Arms of Religious bodies

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That incident was a direct intrusion on the Singaporean way of life.

And our minister actually sided with the foreigners against our own locals.

Absolutely disgraceful. We must suppress our own culture to appease the sensitivity of foreigners.

This is madness. How could the paps side with the tiongs to condemn the Indian family for cooking their curry?

Sinkie land thrives on diversity of the races, cultures and languages. Prior to the coming of the tiongs from China, there is no problem among the various local races about Indian curry. Most Chinese sinkies love indian curries, rojak, etc.

Kick out the tiongs and bring back sanity to the country.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am with you.

This story was revealed as a success story of resolving neighbourhood disputes by a Ministry official. Then all hell broke lose when it hit the press. The staff in question then said that it was what the Indian neighbours agreed to and then you realised that you dealing small minded people. Shanmugam stepped and supported the staff that handled it. I heard even cabinet ministers were appalled. I was told that steps will be taken behind the scene to address this injustice.

No cabinet minister broke ranks on this issue.

If fact their actions subsequently only reinforced the notion: foreigners tua kee