• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FR From Bangkok: I Believe Yaacob Now - Singapore Where Got Flood?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been in Bangkok past week to help out a little. Never mind the details. My relatives' matters. Point is, if the water level isn't high enough to float and row a canoe on it, it's not called a flood!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow we have the most hamsome man helping out for the flood. So did the Siam bu screamed?

My Siam GF screamed that I was mad to go to Bangkok that time. :eek: :biggrin:

But what to do? It was only my cousin and cousin-in-law there and their little daughter there. My eldest aunt asked me to go to check and make sure that they're alright. Fortunately, I was able to to come back with good tidings (no pun intended) 报平安。My only regret, no time to visit Joetys maid. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My Siam GF screamed that I was mad to go to Bangkok that time. :eek: :biggrin:

But what to do? It was only my cousin and cousin-in-law there and their little daughter there. My eldest aunt asked me to go to check and make sure that they're alright. Fortunately, I was able to to come back with good tidings (no pun intended) 报平安。My only regret, no time to visit Joetys maid. :biggrin:

No chance mate, warned her already got in in her gun sight liao. So many days alone at home sure make her trigger happy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No chance mate, warned her already got in in her gun sight liao. So many days alone at home sure make her trigger happy.

She'll have to make sure that she aims properly and pulls the trigger quicker than me. But then again, she probably can beat me to it. One Sri Lankan monk told me: Ramseth, if you don't live long enough to die of old age, you're most probably to die at the hands of a woman, you'll be quick with your fists and limbs or pull the trigger or slash with the blade against men or animals, but you're weak with women. I was surprised but it's true. I've never hit any woman whether armed or unarmed in my life.

Last edited: