• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[FR] 3 Questions I Remembered Vividly on Lust Day of Ox (Before Tiger) Year. Did I start Tiger Year well?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear I didn't make this up. Honest, Serious. Otherwise, let my Big Cock rot in Tiger Year with a billion flies!

After kissing, licking, roleplay, foreplay, fellatio and cunnilingus, she gave a wicked smile and asked: "Can I test this big curvy thingie?"

I nodded. She rode.

After she squirted a fxxking hell lot, she panting-ly asked: "Where else has this big thingie gone into?"

I didn't dare reply. I smouldered her lips with mine to avoid answering.

After my ejaculation, she smiled at me, slurped and swallowed. Then she gave a demanding look and asked: "It's mine now, can I name it Kelly?"

I asked: "Why Kelly?"
She replied: "It means My Warrior or My Wood."

I smiled.

We slept very well together in my comfortable King size bed. (Not the $60 useless Decathlon tent).

Did I start Tiger Year well?

PS : It's nice to finally eat breakfast at home with someone opposite me now.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear I didn't make this up. Honest, Serious. Otherwise, let my Big Cock rot in Tiger Year with a billion flies!

After kissing, licking, roleplay, foreplay, fellatio and cunnilingus, she gave a wicked smile and asked: "Can I test this big curvy thingie?"

I nodded. She rode.

After she squirted a fxxking hell lot, she panting-ly asked: "Where else has this big thingie gone into?"

After my ejaculation, she smiled at me, slurped and swallowed. Then she gave a demanding look and asked: "It's mine now, can I name it Kelly?"

I smiled.

We slept very well together in my comfortable King size bed. (Not the $60 useless Decathlon tent).

Wow!!

That's amazing!!

You have a king size bed??

Happy New Year!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I nodded. She rode.

I smiled.

You got chiobu My uncle got bui jibye marcik? :cautious:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I nodded. She rode.

I smiled.

Kelly is a herpe cream brand... you had it this time...