• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Founding Ah Gong lasting Legacy of his Dynasty, no more FamiLEE reunion dinners at Oxley or Rochalie Drive!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1579757461855.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There goes the prodigal's son chances of being a minister. His relatives will tear his reputation to shreds.
Of course they know where his skeletons are kept.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually this is most unfortunate. Just because their parents are on bad terms does not mean their children should be too. They are a bunch of intelligent and educated kids, ought to stay out of their parent's squabbles. Their parents also shouldn't drag them in, let the cousins maintain good relations. I guess pinky, jinx and son do not value family ties at all.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this is most unfortunate. Just because their parents are on bad terms does not mean their children should be too. They are a bunch of intelligent and educated kids, ought to stay out of their parent's squabbles. Their parents also shouldn't drag them in, let the cousins maintain good relations. I guess pinky, jinx and son do not value family ties at all.
Children are always controlled by their parents, at least for the fake BG.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's their family problem.
But i am very angry when LHL uses Parliament power to crush his siblings which is supposed to be a domestic affair.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee-union dinner for the fami-Lee is like 鸿门宴, execept for Pinky and the manly-looking woman, it could be anyone's last dinner.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's their family problem.
But i am very angry when LHL uses Parliament power to crush his siblings which is supposed to be a domestic affair.

Goes to show how petty and vindictive Pinky is, willing to use any means necessary to discredit and suppress his naysayers.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who dares to go when reminded of Dhana? Moreover, every 2nd day, Grasslooters n plp are there every year.