• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Founder of Lim Seng Lee Duck Rice wants to retire

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
near exit of 99 curves.......

it's the only place in the universe where two roads running in parallel about 50m apart in some places share the same name. and they nearly intersect at the clusterfuck confluence with south buona vista. it's the most fucked up road junction in human history and existence. that, i'll never forget. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah man. These youngsters must be retards. Sitting on a gold mine and not making best use of it. If it was in my hand, I would make sure that I can sit at cat 150 house everyday to blow aircon :biggrin:

new name for joint...."a buck for a fuck, a fuck for a buck, and twenty bucks for a fucked up duck." :biggrin:

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah man. These youngsters must be retards. Sitting on a gold mine and not making best use of it. If it was in my hand, I would make sure that I can sit at cat 150 house everyday to blow aircon :biggrin:

the children dont know how hard it is build a business. here they have something that already have repeat customers, a product that is regarded as good and sought after and well known. all they have to do is learn from someone who is willing to teach them for free and is their own father. this kind of opportunity where to find?

its like your father want to give up his bungelow but you dont want to take over, go apply for flat instead.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The owners of the rows and rows of terrace houses will be having a party soon - their property values will go up.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it maybe nice but dont worth the effort and $$ that they are charging. even eat alone, add a bit of stuff can set the person back $10. and that was 10 years ago prices. not i black heart, but with the duck shop gone, the traffic over there will be better during lunch hour as no longer will have idiots driving mpvs trying to squeeze into the parking space in front of the shop and hold up traffic in both direction. as for the real reason why they retire, nobody will know. and i dont believe nobody in his extended family dont want to take over the signboard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the children dont know how hard it is build a business. here they have something that already have repeat customers, a product that is regarded as good and sought after and well known. all they have to do is learn from someone who is willing to teach them for free and is their own father. this kind of opportunity where to find?

its like your father want to give up his bungelow but you dont want to take over, go apply for flat instead.
Maybe the kids already staying in Sentosa Cove?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing great about this staLL's Duck rice; bet there are many cheaper & tastier ones around our heartLand.Hate those duck staLLs that de-bones away; and leave you with afew thin strips of 3mm thick meat ontop of your rice and trying to cover them up with some dark lor chap.PaLtry.
:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing great about this staLL's Duck rice; bet there are many cheaper & tastier ones around our heartLand.Hate those duck staLLs that de-bones away; and leave you with afew thin strips of 3mm thick meat ontop of your rice and trying to cover them up with some dark lor chap.PaLtry.
:rolleyes:
i supposed you dun like deboned chicken rice as well?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to close down with fond memories than to sell out to Tiongs and franchise owners.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UsuaLLy the best meats are found off the bones; whether it's near the thighs,wings, ribcages etc..
Breastmeats are the worst; chewy, tough & tasteLess.
Me just Love having my meat that comes with the bones.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, 99 curves. Great place to test your car after 4am when there are no vehicles around. There is ahill off this road. Great place to bring SYTs to rabba rabba.

aiyah, bro GD you pichar lobang one of my secret places......I like that place....great view but quite a lot of mosquitoes......

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all those years working hard , now he going to spend all his savings on hospital bills. What's new in peesai.