• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum points revamp?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just demolish the points system which is grossly being abused.

if we want FREE SPEECH, there should be free speech.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll say it again I have changed nothing for those who donated. Same points. Same infraction rights. Nothing has changed. No goal posts have been moved.

In fact you did. By keeping donation points in tact but devaluing points from other kinds of contribution, you have made donation more valuable and powerful. I am also afraid the 365 spread is not going to work. It is not easy to find 365 different members that deserve reputation actions of one kind or another. It is eerily like chemotherapy - you kill the cancer but in the process you also kill a lot of the good cells.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll say it again I have changed nothing for those who donated. Same points. Same infraction rights. Nothing has changed. No goal posts have been moved.

Your rep cycle is too draconian. If Zhihau makes a nice posting every week, I can only up him every 365 days. This is much too long. 30 days should be enough to prevent abuse.