• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum moving to new server in the next 48 hours

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got picture to show this type 4 scat?
1602953617509.png

1602953643016.png

1602953671371.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonderful! Now I can relate, and fully comprehend the analogy. Thank you. BTW, I think in my life time, I have achieved types 1 to 7. Type 4 is the most rewarding when we try to not break it, so that it's just one long continuous sausage. Need to keep constant pressure and maintain proper timing during its expulsion.
correct, it craves for concentration and calm in a confined cube to concoct a continuous column of creamy chocolate cake.
1602954512060.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
really meh ?

didn't know that............but good to have option to delete threads............can find info more easily mah

If you delete a thread it would also delete the posts of all those who had participated in the thread and some members would be pretty pissed off with that.

Deleting of posts makes absolutely no difference to the cost of hosting because storage is dirt cheap. It is the bandwidth and processor resources that are the biggest overheads.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My previous host is closing shop. I have shifted to a new host and am now in the process of transferring the site.

There could be some downtime over the next couple of days and I apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

The process of transferring the database may result in the loss of some data but I'll try to keep it to the minimum.
New server is not in ISD HQ izzit?