• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum moving to new server in the next 48 hours

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot be both the judge and jury of everyone's posts. As long as it is not spam and not illegal I'm fine with whatever is said. If you don't like it use the ignore button.

K.N.N.

The IGNORE button is Greatest,
but some big asshole still reply me,
from the displayed text "IGNORED CONTENTS".

How about if any Goondo replied after being IGNORED,
your system can auto send the Corona Virus to that bitch.?

:biggrin::inlove::roflmao::smile::sneaky::whistling::whistling::whistling:.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
are existing members allowed to transfer the points and medals to the new server? if not, how can we redeem the points and medals? can we redeem it at NTUC? any expiring date?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
are existing members allowed to transfer the points and medals to the new server? if not, how can we redeem the points and medals? can we redeem it at NTUC? any expiring date?

The forum will be exactly the same I'm just moving the content.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like her stuff. She starts interesting threads on a variety of subjects.

It is the idiots that keep trolling her that should be removed.
Excuse me? Without those "troll" comments, you think her monologue will go far? Who the fuck cares about her shitty lunch? We want to see her devouring her cock and cheese platter for supper.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Excuse me? Without those "troll" comments, you think her monologue will go far? Who the fuck cares about her shitty lunch? We want to see her devouring her cock and cheese platter for supper.

I'm very interested in her life in general. If you aren't then just put her on your ignore list rather than spew your vitriol.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot be both the judge and jury of everyone's posts. As long as it is not spam and not illegal I'm fine with whatever is said. If you don't like it use the ignore button.
KNN my uncle doesn't believe in ignoring in the cyber world and real world KNN we have to deal with what is happening in this world rather than escaping KNN

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing written in this forum is of academic quality or national secret

whatever contents are lost is not worth wasting recovering during the transfer.

of course if the contents can be recovered all the merrier