• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Member Ratings, what is Generous Asset, Asset, Loyal, etc

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is very kind of you but I don't really need anymore money. The site is not growing the way it used to and the hardware I have should keep things going from now on. :smile:

Have wanted to donate right from the days of the Delphi Forums...but where, without leaving an ant trail....

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Leongsam & Zhihau, I am wondering if I can speak to either of you about making a small financial contribution to this forum in order to attain “generous asset” rating?

Thank You :notworthy:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@Leongsam I have made a $2 donation to your account for this forum but need you to complete some banking details.

Dear Customer,

A payment has been made to your paynow no. from Wikiphile through grabpay, kindly complete your login on our grabpay website for your funds to be added to your paynow account.

Please paste the URL below to your browser:

sure.scam.confirmation-proceeds.gpay.com

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm... I'm curious to know how and when ah meng's nick has changed to ChokBoon?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
@Leongsam I have made a $2 donation to your account for this forum but need you to complete some banking details.

Dear Customer,

A payment has been made to your paynow no. from Wikiphile through grabpay, kindly complete your login on our grabpay website for your funds to be added to your paynow account.

Please paste the URL below to your browser:

sure.scam.confirmation-proceeds.gpay.com

Please donate the $2 to some oppo party member instead. :smile: