• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum Member Ratings, what is Generous Asset, Asset, Loyal, etc

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi Moderators,

Can you please kindly shed some light about the member ratings, such a Generous Asset, Asset, Loyal, etc
How to qualify for each stage/label?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hihi Moderators,

Can you please kindly shed some light about the member ratings, such a Generous Asset, Asset, Loyal, etc
How to qualify for each stage/label?

I guess "loyal" means you've been around a long time and "generous" means you have donated some money in the past.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I guess "loyal" means you've been around a long time and "generous" means you have donated some money in the past.
I don't think this Ah Meng clone of mine has donated, though the others in the list I am given, which have donated, have generous tag. Lol :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honestly I do wish to be GENEROUS donate money to you for this site but wants to be anonymous. Can you provide an address while I can mail my donation to you by registered mail in small bills or a money drop in any country that you may have? You have done an exemplary work running this site. Electronic transfers of any kind os a no, no...

Then you must have additional listing like:

"snoopy" for those who register but does nothing but monitor.
" Toxic", Irritant" " Danger"...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Honestly I do wish to be GENEROUS donate money to you for this site but wants to be anonymous. Can you provide an address while I can mail my donation to you by registered mail in small bills or a money drop in any country that you may have? You have done an exemplary work running this site. Electronic transfers of any kind os a no, no...

Then you must have additional listing like:

"snoopy" for those who register but does nothing but monitor.
" Toxic", Irritant" " Danger"...

That is very kind of you but I don't really need anymore money. The site is not growing the way it used to and the hardware I have should keep things going from now on. :smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it hard to donate to a site that derives its massive income from immoral and disgusting activities whose owner claims to have a networth of more than 5 million dollars.500 dollar server fees is better giving to the catholic church for the pope to conduct more pedo activities.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very kind of you but I don't really need anymore money. The site is not growing the way it used to and the hardware I have should keep things going from now on. :smile:

u need more Mods, better Judge Dredd, gun slinging Darth Insidious like me, the type that walks the talks, no take shit for answer. so when do i start?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it hard to donate to a site that derives its massive income from immoral and disgusting activities whose owner claims to have a networth of more than 5 million dollars.500 dollar server fees is better giving to the catholic church for the pope to conduct more pedo activities.

u should donate $1000, dont just help the christ... .Allah needs you too.