• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Workers' Party star Yaw Shin Leong to compete in Hougang SMC in the coming GE

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Former Workers' Party star Yaw Shin Leong to compete in Hougang SMC in the coming

i also heard MP is coming back to PE... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Former Workers' Party star Yaw Shin Leong to compete in Hougang SMC in the coming

The 2 of them should "PK" at one SMC. :biggrin:

For those of you who jiak kentang one and never watch chinese variety shows, "PK" means penalty kick which is commonly used to describe a one-on-one contest meant to ascertain the winner. :p

i also heard MP is coming back to PE... :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

according to some, he will be back to win back his seat.

The ladies of Hougang SMC would certainly prefer YSL over PEH any day.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, dun know about u... but i prefer mango anything and not those over ripe one

The 2 of them should "PK" at one SMC. :biggrin:

For those of you who jiak kentang one and never watch chinese variety shows, "PK" means penalty kick which is commonly used to describe a one-on-one contest meant to ascertain the winner. :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The ladies of Hougang SMC would certainly prefer YSL over PEH any day.

what if it is JohnTan vs Michael Palmer? you think AMTK then you?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what is some ?? wtf, this is a wild and lazy speculation.

nevertheless, I support Lords YSL and MP making comebacks and to return to their lands and peoples again. :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can someone without accountability become elected again? But then again majority of the voting population are not beri smart. So the suffering continues.