• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former tcs actor peter yu now a taxi driver earning $150 daily

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1186156_562222993847098_1714360578_n.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I din watch the program but heard he did not come clean fully else he would have admitted on the drug abuse, gambling and womanizing.
Using his ex wife's money no less....

I watched the show, he did mention briefly about drug abuse and gambling but not womanizing and using his ex-wife's money. I must qualify though that I also doing other stuff while watching the show, so no guarantee that i did not miss any snippet of the show.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why change his daughter surname to another man instead of following her mum surname? Up bringing of a kid with such family background,lets wait and see wats gonna to happen.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peter Yu may be no angel. But at least he humbled himself to appear before public tv showing remorse and regret for his past actions. Certain things you just can't fake no matter good an actor he is. From the tone of the voice, the facial expressions and body language you can tell Peter has indeed change for a better man after such huge letdown and humiliation.

Contrast this to the bitchy ex-wife of his, you can simply tell by her actions on Channel 8 that she is not at all remorseful how she whacked our fellow Singaporeans no less an aged taxi driver. Only a fucked up company like Mediacorspe would continue to employ a witch like that. QYF as many of the brothers here is a real CCB. Peter Yu is much better than that.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peter Yu may be no angel. But at least he humbled himself to appear before public tv showing remorse and regret for his past actions. Certain things you just can't fake no matter good an actor he is. From the tone of the voice, the facial expressions and body language you can tell Peter has indeed change for a better man after such huge letdown and humiliation.

Contrast this to the bitchy ex-wife of his, you can simply tell by her actions on Channel 8 that she is not at all remorseful how she whacked our fellow Singaporeans no less an aged taxi driver. Only a fucked up company like Mediacorspe would continue to employ a witch like that. QYF as many of the brothers here is a real CCB. Peter Yu is much better than that.

QYF together with the following hosts prime time is already over:
1) Kuo Liang
2) Wang Liu Jiang
3) Michelle Xie

QYF now has to act like a clown and seems to be involved more in comedian roles these days.
She has put on a lot of weight and getting fugly.