• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former tcs actor peter yu now a taxi driver earning $150 daily

nutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
that Taiwan fatty lau ahsoh Quan Qibye bully taxi uncle get 1 month probation at home. qhow qibye

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peter was a heavy gambler and serial womanizer.
Used QYF money to support his lifestyle.
I dun like QYF but got to pity her for having such a lousy husband.
Lost money in his 2nd hand car business as well...mediacorpse banned him to give face to QYF so he cannot even get calefare gigs like some ex tv artistes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After spending so much $$$ to fix his noise (Plastic Surgery) now a taxi driver!!! May be the church he goes to isn't the right church for him... CHC will make him a Star!

Not only nose but his cleft chin as well.
CHC would welcome him for sure...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being a high profile fallen actor is not worth it. Everybody knows ur life. You board his taxi and u say, oh ..you are The one who divorce QYF... that is kind of fucked up..you let everyone knows ur life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peter was a heavy gambler and serial womanizer.
Used QYF money to support his lifestyle.
I dun like QYF but got to pity her for having such a lousy husband.
Lost money in his 2nd hand car business as well...mediacorpse banned him to give face to QYF so he cannot even get calefare gigs like some ex tv artistes.

how come QYF have so much face?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be real funny if Quan Yi Fong beats up another taxi driver, this time Peter Yu, her ex-husband. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard she was well connected but who exactly is this mary chen? If you mentioned gecko or maybe ho ching as her aunt we would all understand without explaination.

What is so well connected about Mary Chen? She's just another very rich insurance agent, that's all.
Gecko or Whore Jinx connections would be in the realm of gods liao....
Do not underestimate this insurance broker to the rich and powerful....she hobnob with them and count many as personal friends.
Billionaire Peter lim started out as a broker to the rich and powerful too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please la, all of you had forgotten a taxi driver's confession that taxi drivers could earn $7,000 a month? So this peter guy is just humble.