• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former SAF Chief of Army says NS not important

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch Low's speech at 6:10. BG Chan Chun Sing, ex-COA, says national service is not important. This is the most blatant anti-Singaporean remark from FAP I've ever heard. And this comes from an "elected" MP.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R_qD0YTCodc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch Low's speech at 6:10. BG Chan Chun Sing, ex-COA, says national service is not important. This is the most blatant anti-Singaporean remark from FAP I've ever heard. And this comes from an "elected" MP.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R_qD0YTCodc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woooooooooooooo!!

Z

Zombie

maybe our government will introduce a 3-month Express NS for all potential ft mp :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Cock Sing work in the army and dare to say NS is not important? Then what do the Male Singaporeans defend for? Defending those PRs and foreigners?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that , can I request for a compensation from zee gahmen for completing NS since it is not important ? :rolleyes:
Will Paper General re-imburse me for the 2 years of blood , sweat and tears ?
:p

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
send him to Afghanistan. Though Bin Laden is gone, the Taliban will show him what a two-star general should be.