• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SAF Chief-of-Army Joins HDB! Sinkies HDB Flat Prices To Rise Very Soon!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
expect bomb shelter drills very soon. quick! everybody runs and hides in 6.9'x6.9' bomb shelter that's already cluttered with junk and the maid sleeping in there.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can any individual be so sure, that his son will be promoted to Brigadier General in the Singapore Armed Forces?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My son's career path is quite smooth. He will serve in the SAF until he retires as a general. After that, it's either a career in politics if he is extremely capable, or a career in one of the GLCs or stat board for a consolation prize.

General of the sycophant unit?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I can only imagine small yellow boxes drawn at the top level of each HDB block... with no lift access...

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that his appointment is COA but his rank is only 1 star? I thought most COA will be promoted to 2 stars.