• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Former PAP President Of Singapore Admires JBJ For Being So Stubborn Even Though He Still Thinks JBJ Is A Retard!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
They are lazy, hence they become stupid. And it is really stupid to be lazy these days because information is everywhere, so easy for the taking. Yes I agree, most folks tend to be contented with just seeking out information that concerns them directly. Lacking inquisitive minds to gather more information to better shape their worldview.

I think i got smarter because of SBF. :biggrin:

I definitely learn more about many things just by participating here.

Granted some of the posts are flame wars but even then you learn human behaviour.

Some bros here are very smart! They can be obnoxious and rude and condescending but man.....I learn a lot from them. :smile:

To be frank I don't mind getting fucked by them. Cos I do learn a lot.

Thank you bros!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I definitely learn more about many things just by participating here.

Granted some of the posts are flame wars but even then you learn human behaviour.

Some bros here are very smart! They can be obnoxious and rude and condescending but man.....I learn a lot from them. :smile:
Same same :biggrin: