• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Old Guard Minister Chua Sian Chin dies

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The info pertaining to CSC and her daughter (who is a member of the PSC) looks like has been suppressed from the media.

The relationship between HCH and HP is apparently not "broadcast" to all and sundry.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Chua Sock Koong is the daughter of Chua Sian Chin.

All in the Familee. 60.1% wants this kind of 'meritocracy' to continue forever and ever. :rolleyes:

Govt_flowchart_LKYtree_ii.jpg

LeeFamily.jpg

http://www.yeocheowtong.com/Salaries.html

ChuaSockKoong.jpg

Chua Sock Koong
Cousin of the Lees
(We have to rank her above poor old Lee Hsien Yang as she has taken over his job!)

CEO of Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SingTel)
(Family replacement for Lee Hsien Yang)
& Member of Singapore's powerful Public Service Commission

Chua Sock Koong is the daughter of Chua Siang Chin, Singapore's former Minister of Health, and so is a cousin of the Lees

(Chua Siang Chin is said to be suffering from Alzheimer's disease - another bad gene in the Lee family?)

Truely a popping eye opener!

Thanks for the post Laksaboy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I read somewhere in Zaobao that the Chinese name of Chua Sian Chin's daughter is not Chua Sock Koong and the age indicated is only 49, not CSK age of 55 (according to google). Also found from google something about CSK that mentioned: "Chua is the daughter of migrants from southern China who settled in Singapore. Chua’s father managed a small clothing store and her mother stayed home to raise her and her four siblings. "

http://ericamichellehenderson.wordpress.com/culture-site/talents-and-credits/

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday I read somewhere in Zaobao that the Chinese name of Chua Sian Chin's daughter is not Chua Sock Koong and the age indicated is only 49, not CSK age of 55 (according to google). Also found from google something about CSK that mentioned: "Chua is the daughter of migrants from southern China who settled in Singapore. Chua’s father managed a small clothing store and her mother stayed home to raise her and her four siblings. "

http://ericamichellehenderson.wordpress.com/culture-site/talents-and-credits/

Already posted somewhere else in cyberspace that CSC is her uncle not the father.
Her father is a retired banker.....I'm sure if you dig the father's background you can uncover more shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already posted somewhere else in cyberspace that CSC is her uncle not the father.
Her father is a retired banker.....I'm sure if you dig the father's background you can uncover more shit.

Oh so CSC is her uncle... I read from the same article that CSC got one elder brother and two younger brothers and all visited him on 26 Nov last year to celebrate his birthday...