• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Old Guard Minister Chua Sian Chin dies

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whereas Ho Seng is a brother of Ho Ching, but I do not believe Ho Peng Kee (former Assoc Prof at NUS Law School, and a former Senior Minister of State) is Ho Ching's brother.

Missing info from the photo chart...
Ho Ching's sis Ho Peng is married to Heng Chee How.
So HCH is brother in law of Pinky.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The earlier pap is overthrow, the better for chow sinkees. Me only everyday wake up see pappies screw sinkees news. Somehow, I feel shiok. To fuck balless sinkers must be really song. Where to get pappies application form har. Me join pappies confirm will fuck sinkees until sinkees song wai wai and ask for more fuck from me.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for this piece of info.
Did not know until now, that HCH is married to HP (I hope she is better looking and more feminine than her sister?)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder, he is so garang while canvassing for votes in HG....I am sure, he is one of the names the residents there will never forget..is he serving the people or to be served??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6 nurses is cheap. he could hv asked for the A-500 and ferry her around like his personal taxi. lolz. j/k

So they one that was born in that way, is now trying to win votes in Aljunied GRC??? people must remind him of his "elite" birth & privilege...where when they were born, the nurse in KK scold their mothers..whereas him......hmmmm

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I assume that your source of info is very reliable.

I found some information online and it does seem that this is true.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Education/Story/A1Story20081204-105511.html

hch.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I have a friend who knew HCH since his SPF days in Geylang Police Station all the way to he was MOS under Penang Cow's health ministry.

All this information are kept tight. No mentioned in the MSM about the relationship between CSC and his Singtel No.1 daughter too.