• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forest City

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a self professed savior of Singapore investors.
It is their money and it is their life. Make or lose money is none of my concern.
I do not need to highlight nor to market properties to Singaporeans.
I am a Malaysian from a third world country. I know my own standing.

I was just referring to the article. Singapore is none of your business, but it is mine.

If I have to resort to rudeness and arrogance to kick some sense into them, I would not hesitate to.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was just referring to the article. Singapore is none of your business, but it is mine.

If I have to resort to rudeness and arrogance to kick some sense into them, I would not hesitate to.

You can do what you want, just don't involve me in your rudeness and arrogance.
I am who I am and not you think what I am.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can do what you want, just don't involve me in your rudeness and arrogance.
I am who I am and not you think what I am.

I know who you are and how well heeled you are, the problem is many Singaporeans think they are in the same shoes as you, forgetting that they only have one roll of the dice.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know who you are and how well heeled you are, the problem is many Singaporeans think they are in the same shoes as you, forgetting that they only have one roll of the dice.

If you got an issue, you take it with The Business Times of Singapore. If you got problems with Singaporeans, you take with with them. If you want to lecture them, it has nothing to do with me. You do not involve me at any time. Stop this. I have made my point. I am not here to carry on this arguement further.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p I couldn't help myself...sorry...it so amusing...I have to say something. D'Millionaire character exposed...plenty of prejudice and quick accusation....just by reading headline. Same should be asked What's his intention in Iskandar forum....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p I couldn't help myself...sorry...it so amusing...I have to say something. D'Millionaire character exposed...plenty of prejudice and quick accusation....just by reading headline. Same should be asked What's his intention in Iskandar forum....

In case your English is limited and you have problems with comprehension, I already stated my intentions is to balance up the glossy views in this forum and to knock some sense into Singaporeans and see behind the glossy facade of sweeteners in this literally toxic investment.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say I never remind you folks. Those interested better move fast. The prices are going to up soon and you will miss the chance to get 1 good unit at real low price. I am not referring to forest city but in general. Not a believer in forest city, just leave it to the Chinese to play.

Of course if you are not into iskandar but somehow in this forum for other motives, keep your beliefs.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did you get this info from? The property market in Iskandar is very slow now.

Don't say I never remind you folks. Those interested better move fast. The prices are going to up soon and you will miss the chance to get 1 good unit at real low price. I am not referring to forest city but in general. Not a believer in forest city, just leave it to the Chinese to play.

Of course if you are not into iskandar but somehow in this forum for other motives, keep your beliefs.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

I might as well join the herd, yes folks please rush in to buy, prices will runaway soon. Units filling up fast, land is scarce. This may be your last chance ever.

Seems more fun than letting people bash all the time.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
See guys. It works! now he is on the pro iskandar side. So much easier to read this forum now. All of us can continue on our 'feel good' discussion :smile:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should visit JB and stay there la. The pace is worrying and those ulu houses I used to stay in for RM 150k were transacted last month for RM 400+. I nearly fell off my chair because those were not the kind of houses people will stay. Robbers will climb in thru your rooftop etc.. that's why I move out!

Where did you get this info from? The property market in Iskandar is very slow now.

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was there last Saturday. The model of the condos and landed housings was impressive. But somehow I didn't have good vibes of this FC. Maybe because it's on reclaimed land.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Sinkies whine, the Malaysian authorites bo chup.

When the PRCs whine, it went into the news.

This shows how much respect the people up north have of Sinkies even though since young everyone in Singapore is programmed through textbook and Straits Times to believe that Singapore is the sole Superpower of Asia

http://news.omy.sg/News/World-News/story20160315-413451

新山讯)近4000名中国游客上周六不堪在新马第二通道排上四小时长龙,塞到飢寒交迫而怨声载道,有者更当场拨电至中国旅行社宣洩不满情绪。

this crowd must be coming forest city

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was there last Saturday. The model of the condos and landed housings was impressive. But somehow I didn't have good vibes of this FC. Maybe because it's on reclaimed land.

We must always trust the what PRCs are doing. They are damn smart and cunning. Sultan and Najib only announced the duty free incentive only after they have snapped up units after units are special rebate prices together with those PRCs that we have been laughing at.

Then they announce the good news and make the price shoot up so Sinkies can go in to buy at higher rate or rent from the PRC.

No fight at all.

tstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask my friend. he told me that forest city is being very heavily advertised on china media. everywhere online and newspapers. This year even the lantern festival show on central TV is named after this project.

it seems that many mainlanders are interested. People in the north china can also buy a flat on the Hai Nan island at the southmost point of china for about the same price to spend the winter.

but what is most attractive is the international status of the fc. see they can put some money overseas....that is atrractive to most mainlanders. considering they now have a vast wealth.
RM 1 mil barely enough to buy 15 to 20 square meters in beijing and shanghai these days.

i do not think that the reclaimed land is an issue to them. if you have been to shen zhen, most places towards hk are reclaimed from the sea. Their tech is not bad. no issue.

We must always trust the what PRCs are doing. They are damn smart and cunning. Sultan and Najib only announced the duty free incentive only after they have snapped up units after units are special rebate prices together with those PRCs that we have been laughing at.

Then they announce the good news and make the price shoot up so Sinkies can go in to buy at higher rate or rent from the PRC.

No fight at all.

Last edited: