• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners threaten to leave woh!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even those Astar scholars who came fm Viet Thai (All ASEAN) are using these free scholarship till JC..........and off to UK/USA.

What a dumb govt...........who want to buy the souls of these people, other than to help its own people.

our govt know this is happening.

LKY has said publicly that if 1 out of don't know how many scholars stay in Singapore, that's good enough...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... LKY has said publicly that if 1 out of don't know how many scholars stay in Singapore, that's good enough...
datz their style of doing tings ...

but ...

ppl who r smart wil not stay ... ppl wil who stay r not smart ... :wink:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am local born in my 50s
the day when the hypocrites and the fucking foreigners are eradicated from this land is the day i will die peacefully......
we are been invaded and loving it!!! thanks to the pappies