• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigner rapist and molester in Singapore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this but Singaporeans has been subjected to institutional rapes and abuses by the PAP government for a very long time. There’s no need to worry about foreigners

I hate to say this too but sinkie traitor dogs abound joining foreigners to insult Singaporean women slut whore mistress. So really sinkies deserved whatever from pap!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I read before that it is very rare for any girl or woman to make false police report of molest or rape. Like this case also the same, the girl initially didn’t even want to report.

“Although she initially refused to make a police report, the girl's mother convinced her to do so.”

The mother said: "I told her that she must be brave, she must stand up because there are younger children taking lessons with the same teacher."
I also read before that when a slut mistress whore is raped or molested, she will not make a police report. I understand it is due to two reasons. She enjoyed the experience and she knows she has no case, being a well-known slut mistress whore. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I am merely the messenger. So please don't shoot me. :smile:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also read before that when a slut mistress whore is raped or molested, she will not make a police report. I understand it is due to two reasons. She enjoyed the experience and she knows she has no case, being a well-known slut mistress whore. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I am merely the messenger. So please don't shoot me. :smile:
Words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this too but sinkie traitor dogs abound joining foreigners to insult Singaporean women slut whore mistress. So really sinkies deserved whatever from pap!

You are definitely a slut whore, look at how dark and swollen your nipples are from all that pinching and sucking. You horny old slut whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are definitely a slut whore, look at how dark and swollen your nipples are from all that pinching and sucking. You horny old slut whore!

Malaysian dog post it here! If not means another shit lie based on hot air just like kt latha. Pui your slut whore Malaysian phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah that is your Malaysian slut whore mistress mother that was raped and dare not report police and gave birth to you bastard with black hand black heart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441
Words of wisdom that apply to your Johor slut whore mother that was raped. Obviously whole world knows I want to report police for you Malaysian dogs slandering me slut whore mistress. Asked for help and copy of post from Wuqi!