• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigner rapist and molester in Singapore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AB1D0A2D-8FB1-4990-9148-FDE307095CB8.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do others here feel ginfreely really concerned?

Do others here share that strange feeling ginfreely damn jealous that keling rather tiew a small boy instead of kanning ginfreely?
Only you filthy Malaysian small thieves are jealous of big thief. No one will think of one being jealous of the poor boy victim except forked tongue Malaysian psychopath like you with zero morals.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangladeshi SPR Molester

Jail for businessman who molested job applicant

PUBLISHED
3 HOURS AGO
UPDATED
1 HOUR AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTERWHATSAPP

Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib
SINGAPORE - A businessman who was showing a potential employee how to use computer software told her how much he loved his wife and kids and was not looking for "hot sex".

But 47-year-old Md Gias Uddin Sarker went on to molest the woman four times at his Woodlands Link office before paying her a $200 "salary" for the day, and leaving her "frozen, stunned and scared".

The Singapore permanent resident was sentenced to eight months' jail on Monday (June 18) after District Judge Lim Tse Haw found him guilty of five counts of molestation last month. He was convicted following an eight-day trial.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kavita Uthrapathy said that the 28-year-old victim, who cannot be named, had found out about the job vacancy through her sister, and her mother had told her that Gias was "trustworthy" and a "very good man".

She contacted Gias, a Bangladeshi, on Nov 19, 2015, and went on to meet him at Yishun MRT station at around 2.30pm the next day.

The woman testified that there was no one else in the office when they reached there, and that later he went to sit beside her so he could show her how to make entries to worker payroll timesheets on a computer.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do others here feel ginfreely really concerned?

Do others here share that strange feeling ginfreely damn jealous that keling rather tiew a small boy instead of kanning ginfreely?

I am really concerned.

Now I'm worried that my maid might have made my son squeeze her breasts and nipples years ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really concerned.

Now I'm worried that my maid might have made my son squeeze her breasts and nipples years ago.
You talking about this Indian maid news today.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...cene+acts+on+employer's+young+son]&xts=538291

SINGAPORE - A maid is on trial after she allegedly committed obscene and indecent acts on her employer's young son on multiple occasions in 2016, from the time when he was just 11 years old.

The 33-year-old Indian national, who cannot be named due to a gag order to protect the boy's identity, is said to have committed the offences between January and May 2016.

The maid is accused of three counts of committing an obscene act on the boy. She is also accused of one count each of committing an indecent act on the child and using threatening words on him.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You talking about this Indian maid news today.

SINGAPORE - A maid is on trial after she allegedly committed obscene and indecent acts on her employer's young son on multiple occasions in 2016, from the time when he was just 11 years old.

The 33-year-old Indian national, who cannot be named due to a gag order to protect the boy's identity, is said to have committed the offences between January and May 2016.

The maid is accused of three counts of committing an obscene act on the boy. She is also accused of one count each of committing an indecent act on the child and using threatening words on him.

Yes. This is a monstrosity. So male and female kelings can commit rape and sexual assault. Should I make my maid wear a chastity belt to prevent her from raping my kids?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. This is a monstrosity. So male and female kelings can commit rape and sexual assault. Should I make my maid wear a chastity belt to prevent her from raping my kids?
I am more concerned whether this filthy Indian maid also has the habit of calling woman slut for smiling.