• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigner assaulters in Singapore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what?! you have acid reflux? it could be a weakening esophageal valve which leads to tummy vapor hurting your esophageal lining. almost all tummy vapor is acidic due to digestive acids produced by juicy organs around your tiny tummy. with that disorder citrus fruit, oily and spicy food are not advisable. try an omeprazole or pantoprazole capsule off the pharmacy shelf once a day for 6.9 days and see if your chest pains subside. forget those cheap anti-acid pills that will only give you temporary relief, like for only 6.9 minutes. if it does continue to subside with one of those *prazole options, take them sparingly like once in two days for another 6.9 days or until your esophageal lining heals. once healed, you can wean off the powerful prazoles. nonetheless you need to see a g.i. doc for a quick breath test (for h. pylori) and an endoscopy to check for ulceration and damage, if any, to your stomach. if your condition has been around for years a biopsy may reveal prolonged infestation of h. pylori, and it may cause cancer if not treated. no, apricot is not a problem for acid reflux. but like prunes and plums if you eat too much of them you can lao sai. apricots in the pic are the 1st harvest from 1 tree, and they’re only one third of the tree. 1 tree can produce 69 jars of jam at its peak.
Looks like you have poor memory. We talked about acid reflux before and I was referring to you should not eat too much apricot. So they are same category as prunes plums? Then they should be avoided indeed. As for me, I have no interest in apricot or apricot jam so no worries at all!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what?! you have acid reflux? it could be a weakening esophageal valve which leads to tummy vapor hurting your esophageal lining. almost all tummy vapor is acidic due to digestive acids produced by juicy organs around your tiny tummy. with that disorder citrus fruit, oily and spicy food are not advisable. try an omeprazole or pantoprazole capsule off the pharmacy shelf once a day for 6.9 days and see if your chest pains subside. forget those cheap anti-acid pills that will only give you temporary relief, like for only 6.9 minutes. if it does continue to subside with one of those *prazole options, take them sparingly like once in two days for another 6.9 days or until your esophageal lining heals. once healed, you can wean off the powerful prazoles. nonetheless you need to see a g.i. doc for a quick breath test (for h. pylori) and an endoscopy to check for ulceration and damage, if any, to your stomach. if your condition has been around for years a biopsy may reveal prolonged infestation of h. pylori, and it may cause cancer if not treated. no, apricot is not a problem for acid reflux. but like prunes and plums if you eat too much of them you can lao sai. apricots in the pic are the 1st harvest from 1 tree, and they’re only one third of the tree. 1 tree can produce 69 jars of jam at its peak.
Btw what do you do with so many jars of jam? You sell them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, according to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esophageal_cancer#Adenocarcinoma

"The long-term erosive effects of acid reflux (an extremely common condition, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD) have been strongly linked to this type of cancer. Longstanding GERD can induce a change of cell type in the lower portion of the esophagus in response to erosion of its squamous lining. This phenomenon, known as Barrett's esophagus, seems to appear about 20 years later in women than in men, maybe due to hormonal factors. Having symptomatic GERD or bile reflux makes Barrett's esophagus more likely, which in turn raises the risk of further changes that can ultimately lead to adenocarcinoma.

Being obese or overweight both appear to be associated with increased risk. The association with obesity seems to be the strongest of any type of obesity-related cancer, though the reasons for this remain unclear. Abdominal obesity seems to be of particular relevance, given the closeness of its association with this type of cancer, as well as with both GERD and Barrett's esophagus."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Esophageal_cancer-2626-02.jpg

("日本語: 下部食道癌。81歳 女性。印鑑細胞癌 いわゆるバレット食道癌
English: Esophageal cancer(lower part) ; Barrettʼs cancer
81y.o. Female. Japanese. short-segment-BE. She died a month later.")
Blah blah blah you just want to highlight obese to cast aspersions on me. That’s Malaysian dog trait indeed. FYI my late father died from stomach cancer and he was not fat at all. Since early twenties I kept a very strict diet avoiding any food that’s cancer causing or junk food like McDonald’s, and yet in my thirties I developed bad acid reflux and Gerd. You know how it felt? It’s exactly the same feeling as being a virgin and yet slandered worldwide as slut whore mistress. Sometimes you can’t beat fate to meet bad people like you Malaysian dogs that opened mouth to slander people to win just like you can’t beat your genes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not when the bananas are not really of the sinkieland and mudland variety and are given motivation to grow to their fullest potential. Through constant tender loving care, they can get really yuge and a pleasure to behold and a joy to insert in the pie hole and savoured. :biggrin::laugh:
Your Malaysian slut mother from Johor did that all the time to ALL dirty old men. Fucking big pie hole she has and that’s why you Malaysian dogs open mouth only insult woman the same as what you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok got it! there should be a market for sinkie aunties who would queue to pay less for smaller bananas at the market but enjoy more of them as they grow with each loving stroke at home. kinky ah. :eek:
Only filthy Malaysians love growing banana trees by stealing public roadside land. Same for filthy Malaysian aunties like @glockman mother liking small banana of dirty old men and making them bigger.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Blah blah blah you just want to highlight obese to cast aspersions on me. That’s Malaysian dog trait indeed. FYI my late father died from stomach cancer and he was not fat at all. Since early twenties I kept a very strict diet avoiding any food that’s cancer causing or junk food like McDonald’s, and yet in my thirties I developed bad acid reflux and Gerd. You know how it felt? It’s exactly the same feeling as being a virgin and yet slandered worldwide as slut whore mistress. Sometimes you can’t beat fate to meet bad people like you Malaysian dogs that opened mouth to slander people to win just like you can’t beat your genes.
image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Telling facts that you Malaysian dogs slandering a virgin worldwide is not called sob story. It’s also a fact that your body and mind can deteriorate against your will due to genes. Nothing sob story at all. Not like you portraying until people say you good former son in law hahahahaha when the truth is you are hankering after your former father in law’s wealth until get kicked out by your rich ex wife for keeping Shanghai mistress!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Malaysian dog @AhMeng accused me must have last word is the one that always want to have last word even if no logic just vulgar graphics or stupid graphics. That’s Malaysians - accusing and complain loud loud what they are themselves ALWAYS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN see everyone see everyone. another self entitled chibye horny behaviour you bitch KNN
See everyone is called horny by you filthy Malaysian Cantonese sluts that are horny yourselves. Even I don’t say a word these evil liar bastards will also call me horny! That’s Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling facts that you Malaysian dogs slandering a virgin worldwide is not called sob story. It’s also a fact that your body and mind can deteriorate against your will due to genes. Nothing sob story at all. Not like you portraying until people say you good former son in law hahahahaha when the truth is you are hankering after your former father in law’s wealth until get kicked out by your rich ex wife for keeping Shanghai mistress!

For the benefit of some stupid people like @AhMeng @sweetiepie, it’s also a fact that your body and mind can deteriorate against your will due to old age hahahahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since early twenties I kept a very strict diet avoiding any food that’s cancer causing or junk food like McDonald’s, and yet in my thirties I developed bad acid reflux and Gerd. .... you can’t beat your genes.
Since your "early twenties" until now, are meat, which contains:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_fatty_acids#Health_risks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_fatty_acids#Coronary_artery_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_fatty_acids#Other_health_risks
and sugary food:
healthline.com/nutrition/9-reasons-to-avoid-sugar
part of your usual diet? :o-o:

And I dare say that sugar is certainly one of the main activators of "cancer genes" to produce cancer cells or to cause small, natural and benign cancer cells to grow bigger and become malignant:

Sugar Doesn't Just Feed Cancer, It Causes Cancer - Cancer Defeated Newsletter #77
cancerdefeated.com/newsletters/Sugar-feeds-cancer-and-causes-cancer.html

There's something different about fructose. I'm going to briefly explain what it is. If you have a taste for science and you'd like to know the details, check out a 90-minute Youtube lecture by an M.D. named Robert Lustig, Professor of Pediatrics at the University of California, San Francisco.

Dr. Lustig is an expert on child obesity and a leading critic of sugar — both table sugar and HFCS — because both these sugars basically come down to fructose. He's the source of most of what was in the New York Times Magazine article and most of what I'm telling you here.

He didn't conduct the scientific studies himself, but he's a very effective speaker and he passionately believes sugar is a poison. He actually uses the word "poison" 13 times in his lecture. You can quickly find his talk by Googling "Sugar: The Bitter Truth".

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Sugar: The Bitter Truth - UCTV - University of California Television
http://www.uctv.tv/shows/Sugar-The-Bitter-Truth-16717
("Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology, explores the damage caused by sugary foods. He argues that fructose (too much) and fiber (not enough) appear to be cornerstones of the obesity epidemic through their effects on insulin. Recorded on 05/26/2009.")

The two-minute explanation of how fructose messes you up

The quick summary is that, unlike glucose, fructose has to be metabolized in the liver by way of a very complex and inefficient process. Your digestive system quickly breaks down a potato or a grain of rice into glucose, the "good" sugar. The glucose then passes through your intestinal wall into your bloodstream, and your cells are able to take it up and "eat it" with no problem.

Not so with fructose. Your liver has to convert fructose into glucose, the food your cells can take up. It's about like trying to turn a bowl of fish soup into a fish. The resulting process is so complex it puts a great strain on the liver. And here's the thing researchers say is key: 30 percent of the fructose is converted into fat and stays in your liver.

The growing load of fat in your liver causes disastrous damage over a period of many years. It appears to be the main cause of "metabolic syndrome" or "insulin resistance syndrome" — the breakdown in your insulin system that leads to heart disease, diabetes, hypertension — and cancer.

Glucose good (sort of), fructose bad (definitely)

If you eat "good" glucose-generating carbs, only one calorie out of five is stored in the liver. What's more, it's stored in a harmless form called glycogen. Your liver can store any amount of glycogen without getting sick.

When you eat fructose, three calories out of five are stored in the liver — three times as many as when you eat glucose. And the fructose calories are stored in the liver as a highly toxic fat.

The researchers in the field believe this accumulation of toxic fat in the liver is THE cause of the chronic degenerative diseases such as cancer and heart disease.

Fructose is a dietary catastrophe

According to Dr. Lustig, eating a high-fructose diet is effectively like eating a high-fat diet. That means you can think you're following a so-called low-fat diet when you really aren't at all. For more than 30 years, conventional medicine has told us to cut way back on fats for a healthy heart. Eat all the carbs you want, they've told us, eat all the pasta you want, but give up fats, especially saturated fats like those found in beef or butter or even guacamole.

In his lecture, Dr. Lustig provides persuasive evidence that this advice is all nonsense. You can eat a very low fat diet, but if you eat a lot of sugar — and Americans eat MASSIVE amounts of it — you'll still get fat. You'll still have an unhealthy heart and unhealthy arteries, you'll have hypertension, and very likely you'll get diabetes or cancer.

You can eat and eat and still feel hungry

Fructose has another oddity: You can eat a huge amount of calories and still feel hungry. Dr. Lustig says a kid can drink a Coke containing 200 calories and still go into McDonald's raving hungry and eat a heaping plate of food. The reason is that fructose does not suppress ghrelin, the "hunger hormone."

When you're hungry, your stomach and pancreas secrete ghrelin, and this hormone signals your brain that you need to eat. You feel hungry. Once you've eaten, ghrelin production falls off and you don't feel hungry anymore. Unless you've eaten fructose.

Ghrelin levels don't go down after consuming fructose, according to Dr. Lustig. You still feel hungry even though you've taken on board a huge dose of calories.

It gets worse. Most food stimulates the body to produce leptin, a chemical that signals the brain you've had something to eat. According to Dr. Lustig, this response fails to occur if the food is high in fructose. Your brain never gets the message you're full.

Fructose literally changes the way your brain perceives what you've eaten. You don't know whether you're hungry or not, you don't know whether you've eaten or not. Sometimes a new-agey alternative doctor will tell a sick person, "You're out of touch with your body." I"ll say!

Now you know why you're sick. . .

Fructose is a likely answer if not THE answer. There are other factors involved — certainly toxic chemicals and heavy metals, in the case of cancer. But fructose looks more and more like a major explanation for our problems. I'm convinced we'd see a rapid increase in health and well-being in our society if every gram of sugar disappeared tomorrow, for good.

Instead, we eat five times the amount of fructose people ate a hundred years ago. And most of their fructose calories were from fruit. Most of ours are from the pure junk, like mainlining heroin.

Here's a thought form the New York Times article: "One of the diseases that increases in incidence with obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome is cancer. . .The connection between obesity, diabetes and cancer was first reported in 2004 in large population studies by researchers from the World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer. It is not controversial." (We wrote about the diabetes-cancer connection in issue #35.)

The Times also quotes Craig Thompson, President of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. While the article does the usual song and dance that we need more studies (and it's true; we do), Dr. Thompson dropped this bombshell:

"I have eliminated refined sugar from my diet and eat as little as I possibly can, because I believe that ultimately it's something I can do to decrease my risk of cancer."

This comes from the very heart of America's cancer establishment. If the world's leading enemies of alternative medicine are saying this. . .well, you do the math.

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN chibye you yourself is a foreign assaulter in malaysia KNN
And also in Singapore:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard. Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch. For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
World uniquely stupid Singaporeans are uniquely pathetic in expecting Nice Safe Secure Protected Lawful and Orderly WORLD. Which is A JOKE!

Whole world will be Exactly the Opposite Way, and Singapore won't be able to survive nor Exist further. Especially when the Spoiled Weak Stupid and Imbecile Sinkie Shitizens rapidly Ruin Pee Said faster.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone is called horny by you filthy Malaysian Cantonese sluts that are horny yourselves. Even I don’t say a word these evil liar bastards will also call me horny! That’s Malaysians.
KNN you need to learn how to detect a horny or self entitled bitch KNN see everyone see everyone alone is a indication of self entitlement when someone is too used to getting acceptance from another person or a group of people (in your case my uncle say it should be your family members or relatives) then whenever they encounter a arguments or debates they will apply the see everyone in all other cases without knowing these are not the correct audience KNN . And using the see everyone together with attention seeking mind will give you the horny bitch title KNN ?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, according to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esophageal_cancer#Adenocarcinoma

"The long-term erosive effects of acid reflux (an extremely common condition, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD) have been strongly linked to this type of cancer. Longstanding GERD can induce a change of cell type in the lower portion of the esophagus in response to erosion of its squamous lining. This phenomenon, known as Barrett's esophagus, seems to appear about 20 years later in women than in men, maybe due to hormonal factors. Having symptomatic GERD or bile reflux makes Barrett's esophagus more likely, which in turn raises the risk of further changes that can ultimately lead to adenocarcinoma.

Being obese or overweight both appear to be associated with increased risk. The association with obesity seems to be the strongest of any type of obesity-related cancer, though the reasons for this remain unclear. Abdominal obesity seems to be of particular relevance, given the closeness of its association with this type of cancer, as well as with both GERD and Barrett's esophagus.
"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Esophageal_cancer-2626-02.jpg

("日本語: 下部食道癌。81歳 女性。印鑑細胞癌 いわゆるバレット食道癌
English: Esophageal cancer(lower part) ; Barrettʼs cancer
81y.o. Female. Japanese. short-segment-BE. She died a month later.")

That looks like the insides of her vagina.