• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigner assaulters in Singapore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4060DC78-05F1-4C95-AC8A-B23E36D3A3AF.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning gin(ni). haven't sleep yet. still distressing or de-stressing? here are some freshly picked apricots from my orchard for your breakfast. can make you apricot jam too if you friend me. relax ok? and remain a ravishing beauty. all sinkie uncles here will sayang sayang you.
REScjsGESP6lpBDTkmiDtQ.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
good morning gin(ni). haven't sleep yet. still distressing or de-stressing? here are some freshly picked apricots from my orchard for your breakfast. can make you apricot jam too if you friend me. relax ok? and remain a ravishing beauty. all sinkie uncles here will sayang sayang you.
View attachment 44221

I thought apricot is not good for acid reflux but just googled and can’t find anything specific on it. Wow so many apricot is from one tree or what? Lucky your house not in Malaysia, if not your fruits will be stolen. Not I say one but someone in Living in jb forum said before happened to him. By who else except “good” Malaysian neighbours.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
View attachment 44221
She is so nice to you, I am envious. Guess it's because you have an apricot orchard and I don't. But I do have one banana tree with huge bananas if she is keen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is so nice to you, I am envious. Guess it's because you have an apricot orchard and I don't. But I do have one banana tree with huge bananas if she is keen.
Pui! You are the Malaysian thief that stole bananas that your foreigner neighbor planted.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought apricot is not good for acid reflux but just googled and can’t find anything specific on it. Wow so many apricot is from one tree or what? Lucky your house not in Malaysia, if not your fruits will be stolen. Not I say one but someone in Living in jb forum said before happened to him. By who else except “good” Malaysian neighbours.
what?! you have acid reflux? it could be a weakening esophageal valve which leads to tummy vapor hurting your esophageal lining. almost all tummy vapor is acidic due to digestive acids produced by juicy organs around your tiny tummy. with that disorder citrus fruit, oily and spicy food are not advisable. try an omeprazole or pantoprazole capsule off the pharmacy shelf once a day for 6.9 days and see if your chest pains subside. forget those cheap anti-acid pills that will only give you temporary relief, like for only 6.9 minutes. if it does continue to subside with one of those *prazole options, take them sparingly like once in two days for another 6.9 days or until your esophageal lining heals. once healed, you can wean off the powerful prazoles. nonetheless you need to see a g.i. doc for a quick breath test (for h. pylori) and an endoscopy to check for ulceration and damage, if any, to your stomach. if your condition has been around for years a biopsy may reveal prolonged infestation of h. pylori, and it may cause cancer if not treated. no, apricot is not a problem for acid reflux. but like prunes and plums if you eat too much of them you can lao sai. apricots in the pic are the 1st harvest from 1 tree, and they’re only one third of the tree. 1 tree can produce 69 jars of jam at its peak.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yuge, i mean huge, bananas are mass produced in ecuador (dole and chiquita). not sure about sg or jb. usually those in sg and ml are smaller ones for goreng pisang. ravishing gin(ni) may like it deep fried.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
what?! you have acid reflux? it could be a weakening esophageal valve which leads to tummy vapor hurting your esophageal lining. .... if your condition has been around for years a biopsy may reveal prolonged infestation of h. pylori, and it may cause cancer if not treated.
Yes, according to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esophageal_cancer#Adenocarcinoma

"The long-term erosive effects of acid reflux (an extremely common condition, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD) have been strongly linked to this type of cancer. Longstanding GERD can induce a change of cell type in the lower portion of the esophagus in response to erosion of its squamous lining. This phenomenon, known as Barrett's esophagus, seems to appear about 20 years later in women than in men, maybe due to hormonal factors. Having symptomatic GERD or bile reflux makes Barrett's esophagus more likely, which in turn raises the risk of further changes that can ultimately lead to adenocarcinoma.

Being obese or overweight both appear to be associated with increased risk. The association with obesity seems to be the strongest of any type of obesity-related cancer, though the reasons for this remain unclear. Abdominal obesity seems to be of particular relevance, given the closeness of its association with this type of cancer, as well as with both GERD and Barrett's esophagus.
"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Esophageal_cancer-2626-02.jpg

("日本語: 下部食道癌。81歳 女性。印鑑細胞癌 いわゆるバレット食道癌
English: Esophageal cancer(lower part) ; Barrettʼs cancer
81y.o. Female. Japanese. short-segment-BE. She died a month later.")

Attachments

• Esophageal_cancer-2626-02.jpg
    Esophageal_cancer-2626-02.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,745
Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yuge, i mean huge, bananas are mass produced in ecuador (dole and chiquita). not sure about sg or jb. usually those in sg and ml are smaller ones for goreng pisang. ravishing gin(ni) may like it deep fried.
Not when the bananas are not really of the sinkieland and mudland variety and are given motivation to grow to their fullest potential. Through constant tender loving care, they can get really yuge and a pleasure to behold and a joy to insert in the pie hole and savoured. :biggrin::laugh:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not when the bananas are not really of the sinkieland and mudland variety and are given motivation to grow to their fullest potential. Through constant tender loving care, they can get really yuge and a pleasure to behold and a joy to insert in the pie hole and savoured. :biggrin::laugh:
ok got it! there should be a market for sinkie aunties who would queue to pay less for smaller bananas at the market but enjoy more of them as they grow with each loving stroke at home. kinky ah. :eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ok got it! there should be a market for sinkie aunties who would queue to pay less for smaller bananas at the market but enjoy more of them as they grow with each loving stroke at home. kinky ah. :eek:

Two of you don't JJWW so much hokay.. Later she throw Pee Sai at both of you :biggrin:

175328_0156.gif