• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign student asked gahmen for benefits to foreigners in Singapore

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hate them but you still need them to clear your daily rubbish and built your rooftop. Whereas those m&d steal sinkie jobs.

When I mention Ah Nehs, I refer to the CECA Ah Nehs. Those work permit Ah Nehs contribute to our country; they provide a service that sinkees are not willing to take up because of the low pay.

More Ah Nehs steal our jobs than mudlanders. And the former does not integrate; they want to lord over us. Mudlanders integrate and be part of us.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I mention Ah Nehs, I refer to the CECA Ah Nehs. Those work permit Ah Nehs contribute to our country; they provide a service that sinkees are not willing to take up because of the low pay.

More Ah Nehs steal our jobs than mudlanders. And the former does not integrate; they want to lord over us. Mudlanders integrate and be part of us.
Fucking idiot. We want foreign workers to build homes and sweep roads but not here to take PMET jobs. No wonder PAP wins all the time with such idiot.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN foreign students motivated alot of sinkie uncles by moonlighting KNN some uncles motivate them back by buying them stationery and makan KNN my uncle think only this group should be motivated by govt budget KNN

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be blind by this foreign student.
It is a smoke bomb.

this is the tactic from those support government to paint a small picture to tell Singaporean how much the high salary MPs care for Singaporean.

no matter what the media going to paint the picture I already made up my mind not to vote for PAP and i urge all opposition no matter what quality you are, just come out this GE2020/GE2021 and play, you never know you will hit a jackpot which never seen in Singapore political history.

Come out and play.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, this government is finished.

Paps is not likely to mati mati any time soon. There are millions of imported shits to support the paps out of gratitude for giving them jobs, education for their children and a safe country to live in. Locals can go to hell.

A day will come when there will be more imported shits holding red passport than there are local born sinkies in SG. By then, HSK, GCT, LHL and all the other blockheads responsible for allowing imported shits into the country will not be around in SG to see how this island will be ruled by foreigners.

Majullah Singapura as long as it lasts but the future is doomed.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 4th rated foreigners are of parasitic nature. PAP should have screen them thoroughly before they even make the application process.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be blind by this foreign student.
It is a smoke bomb.

this is the tactic from those support government to paint a small picture to tell Singaporean how much the high salary MPs care for Singaporean.

no matter what the media going to paint the picture I already made up my mind not to vote for PAP and i urge all opposition no matter what quality you are, just come out this GE2020/GE2021 and play, you never know you will hit a jackpot which never seen in Singapore political history.

Come out and play.

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP needs to be punished for helping foreigners instead of their own comrades.

There are many citizens in need of help but you feed the monkey in the jungle?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Purposely one right? People say ceca u point to bangla. :sneaky:

Standard PAP IB lanjiao reply. They like to mix the 2 together. People talk about those filthy Indians with fake degrees working in CBD, they talk about those uneducated ones clearing rubbish.

Fuck PAP. And fuck their IB
Lightning will strike them all and their mothers gangraped by Indians.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking idiot. We want foreign workers to build homes and sweep roads but not here to take PMET jobs. No wonder PAP wins all the time with such idiot.

Hello, before you shoot, do you read first? That's the point I made. Wah, if I were you in your platoon, sure die of friendly fire from yo.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreigners think they are sovereign in sinkieland. that's why you see many of them not giving a hoot about masks or social distancing during this whole CB period