• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign student asked gahmen for benefits to foreigners in Singapore

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the photo (although for illustrative purpose) shows a shitskin - leaving no doubt in guessing who this self-entitled pariah of a pundek would be :redface:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
struggling to find any motivation or incentive to work in Singapore
spent time, money, and contributed to Singapore’s economy in one way or another

What audacity! What has he contributed? Need motivation to work here? Then don't be here! We don't want him here either. Each time I read and know this type of issues created by the pap, I am even more resolved to vote opposition. Any opposition. I urge all to do the same. Fuck these foreigners, fuck pap.:FU:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai409pv.gif

Hoot this ah neh

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said many times before. This fucking government has been over pampering those foreign workers to an unacceptable level. Imagine they took the trouble to arrange with the caterer to improve on the food for those foreign workers in the dorms. During this time of trouble and the pandemic, one should already be grateful for any edible food on the table instead of being choosy. I also cannot stomach the government providing paid hotel accommodation for several of those foreigners, especially Malaysians, during the initial implementation of the Circuit Breaker. Where in the world got such a committed government towards foreigners except in Sinkieland? What the fuck? Soon, every other foreigner in this land will also demand something better for themselves. KNNBCCB, this government is finished.

Last edited:

ikanbilis

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have a pro foreigner government, this is not unexpected. The people of Singapore voted for this current state of affairs. They have themselves to be blamed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the entitled attitude that the PAP has fostered in the mind of foreigners. These aliens think and feel they have the rights to live and work here, boss over sinkees and get government money too.

Election slogan - PAP works for foreigners to displace sinkees.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both equally bad. m&d and shitskin.

I have lots of mudlander colleagues ...they are quite similar to sinkees with one exception, they don't complain that much. They appreciate the opportunity of working here and seize it. But their long term goal is to return to Mudland for a less hectic life.

Ah Nehs are out to kill you. They want everything ...all the credit, squeeze you in everyway ...from you and give you nothing. Your departure is their celebration.

Ah Nehs are 100X worse than mudlanders.

yobyella

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lots of mudlander colleagues ...they are quite similar to sinkees with one exception, they don't complain that much. They appreciate the opportunity of working here and seize it. But their long term goal is to return to Mudland for a less hectic life.

Ah Nehs are out to kill you. They want everything ...all the credit, squeeze you in everyway ...from you and give you nothing. Your departure is their celebration.

Ah Nehs are 100X worse than mudlanders.

Hate them but you still need them to clear your daily rubbish and built your rooftop. Whereas those m&d steal sinkie jobs.