• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Tikos

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
nCWHRHUR2R.jpg

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro sunny302, the girls you posted here are damn sweet and beautiful.... and furthermore, i can see PINK in some of your photo... :p

Thanks for making day brighter every day.... :biggrin: cheers...

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Sunny302,

thank u for all the beautiful pics...truly works of art and masterpiece. You make my day just by looking at these beautiful and stunning ladies. Also my nights, as my wet dreams have come back. Keep it up bro .

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
dc didi,
so nice and thoughtful of you.
oh yeah,we need those ktv/sauna babes,to help us relieve.

bro sunny302,
good brother,keep those chio and cute babes of yours cumming.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
pai seh har... same old statement again..... these photos really keep my day going and brighter !!!! Thanks dc7176 and sunny302....

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro sunny, thanks for all the damn chio babes man! Makes my day everyday! I will upz you. Hehehe.
Many of your pix now become bad links. Very sad. Otherwise confirm will make us many many happy. =)

Thanks hor bro sunny!

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
dc didi,
so nice and thoughtful of you.
oh yeah,we need those ktv/sauna babes,to help us relieve.

more cummin up lor... old pics mai hiam hor... for new pics, juz go to my thread lor...

Pica_NA said:
pai seh har... same old statement again..... these photos really keep my day going and brighter !!!! Thanks dc7176 and sunny302....

no need to paiseh, ur old statement serves as a form of motivation for us to post more... keke...

26fk1pnew.jpg
26fk2p.jpg
26fk4pnew.jpg
26fk5pnew.jpg

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro dc7176,
good of you to bring them over.

bro sunny302,
thank you also for sharing your gems here.