• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Tikos

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KaeChollada-01.jpg
KaeChollada-04.jpg
KaeChollada-14.jpg

Wrong Forum! Wrong Forum! But where got heart to give infraction lah? Keep posting bros :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks to all brothers for cumming in.
appreciate it.

bro annexa,
think your pictures most probably violated the imageshack's rules/regualtions.
remember boss mentioned liao no nude or x-rated stuff here.

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that also can ah? :eek: Wait tio exposed and zapped over there then you know! :biggrin:

Aiyo me only grab a few nice nice one and post there and if they wana zap zap loh I can't help it one mah . Anyway most people also copy from other sites and post there one mah . Tio Bo !!! :p

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway most people also copy from other sites and post there one mah . Tio Bo !!! :p

tiko biride,
you are absolutely right.
no problem with me,go ahead and share it in the other forum.

tiko aman,
can post but strictly no nude and x-rated stuff here.
nice to see you here also.

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiko biride,
you are absolutely right.
no problem with me,go ahead and share it in the other forum.

Kum Sia hor bro BlueCat !!! Anyway no need lah I still got a few forum which nowadays I also hardly go in liao to get all these chio chio pictures . BTW I open another new picture thread in SBF liao please support hor . :biggrin: