• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those voted the PAP in GE 2011, Good News for them!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 2 bad news for us the Singaporeans who voted the opposition in the last GE 2011. I also voted the opposition, but still lose out to Goh Chok Tong. I heard a friend who's a reliable source saying that after our last GE 2011, PAP is going to implement something this year or next.

1. 200,000 foreigners will be converted into Singapore PR or citizenship really soon.

2. Property prices will not dropped at all.

200,000 foreigners became Singapore PR or citizen, they will confirm buy new launched HDB or resale HDB flats, so the prices of the properties will not dropped at all. And when they are Singapore PR or citizen, they will take away local Singaporeans jobs away which resulted more jobless Singaporeans.

So f@#k you PAP! All your promises are rubbish! What you are going to control the foreigners or foreign talents from taking away Singaporeans jobs and Singaporeans first are all f*#king bullshit and rubbish. I cant wait to vote you PAP out in the next GE 2016.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in fact, next GE still same story, no change.
it is understandable you are 2nd class citizen in foreign land but in our island?:eek: