• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

sunhoheyaosun0138.jpg

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

If a girl like Sun Ho walks into my massage room, I will think that the horse-face from netherworld is coming to catch me :oIo:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If a girl like Sun Ho walks into my massage room, I will think that the horse-face from netherworld is coming to catch me

Once she started singing to you, you'd be transformed! Jesus would save your soul and God would welcome you to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Hallelujah!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once she started singing to you, you'd be transformed! Jesus would save your soul and God would welcome you to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Hallelujah!!!!

A 2016 PAP victory is guaranteed in heaven if you & Sun Ho stand for election. :biggrin: