• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For all things Sun! :smile:

Please show your love and appreciation for this exceptional lady by contributing to the thread. Photos... videos.. tributes... pledge of donations etc are most welcome!!!!
ho.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

Doesn't she look ravishing and radiant in this image!!!! :cool:

20130521.204639_sunho.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

She can dance, she can sing and she's the master of many languages too! Real talent always shines through.

T

TuaBui

later Sun really write you (sbf ) a big S$ cheque then how ???

"For all things Sun! Please show your love and appreciation for this exceptional lady by contributing to the thread. Photos... videos.. tributes... pledge of donations etc are most welcome!!!! "

"If you want to contribute to the continued success of this forum, you can now do so here."

T

TuaBui

i mean , legal or not legal to receive from her ???

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For all things Sun! :smile:

Please show your love and appreciation for this exceptional lady by contributing to the thread. Photos... videos.. tributes... pledge of donations etc are most welcome!!!!

She's not dead yet why all the fuss about tributes and pledges etc? Anyway here is my contribution for breakfast

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

She's not dead yet why all the fuss about tributes and pledges etc? Anyway here is my contribution for breakfast

She has heavy responsibilities to shoulder in the coming months and this thread is a show of support and appreciation to help her through the tough times ahead.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Picture/Video Posts / Photo journalism folder?

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Picture/Video Posts / Photo journalism folder?

It contains commentary so it's perfectly acceptable here. Ask my moderator. He'll explain things to you.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She has heavy responsibilities to shoulder in the coming months and this thread is a show of support and appreciation to help her through the tough times ahead.

OH HARI KRISHNA boss Sam, please do us a favour and start a donation link for us true believers to throw in our support financially.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Declare your vested interests Leongsam. Did the church make a big donation to you? Did the sun bedded you?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Declare your vested interests Leongsam. Did the church make a big donation to you? Did the sun bedded you?

I have no vested interests whatsoever. I have received no donations from the church and I have not asked for any.

Neither am I accepting any donations on behalf of the church. Please donate directly to CHC if you want to show your appreciation for what Sun has done for Singapore.

I started this thread purely out of my admiration for the fighting spirit of this remarkable lady.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I started this thread purely out of my admiration for the fighting spirit of this remarkable lady.

*standing ovation*
if only sinkies are full of grit and the fighting spirit, our jobs wouldn't had been usurped by FTs!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam should become the pastor of a megachurch. That should be more lucrative than some silly online businesses. :wink:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

REMARKABLE i agree cos she had screwed 33000 members
including her idotic KONG HEE FATT CHOY hubby

FIGHTING SPIRIT, there is nothing to fight

From day 1 she already has won