• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

Just look at those voluptuous lips!

brandhubsurv2e.jpg

Result of trying out the blacks? Suck too much and lips got swollen?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

So how many people were atcually converted into christians from this crossover project ah?
And as the good old adage says, "in God's timing"....?
Btw, any news on that fool Serina?
Dont be mistaken, CHC is a demon reincarnate church led by a false prophet, Conman Hee. Do they need to have so much money to buy fancy musical instruments, promote amateurish singing wive & best of all, buy properties.
How come no one mention how much salary these pastors & their gang of merry thieves draws?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's about time you start one for your PAP Ho Chee. Or she will be jealous.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she is a powerful woman with great power projection. when she was in los angeles, i can smell her chee bye from the bay area. now that she's in sg, i can still smell her cb.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's called 'lip plumping' and obviously horse face was trying to be like Angelina Jolie.

Cut the crap. This thread was started in honor of the lovely Sun Ho. Take your hatred and jealousy somewhere else. I don't want it here.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

More gorgeous photos of Sun.... the light of my life.

sun3.bmp

sun5.bmp

sun-ho-002.jpg

sun-ho-07.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Yet more of Sun. I hope everyone else here appreciates what she has done for Singapore as much as I do.

2009+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Arrivals+ve9KYs5WIXCl.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yet more of Sun. I hope everyone else here appreciates what she has done for Singapore as much as I do.

2009+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Arrivals+ve9KYs5WIXCl.jpg

She's gorgeous! What a wonderful creation of God. Please give me more of her. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Fuck the PAP!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Points shall be deducted for those who carry on their nonsense in this thread. :mad:

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Sha la ba la ba la ba la! Sha la ba la ba la ba la! La ba! Ba la! :smile:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CHC has music talent.

[video=youtube;ri-NYTS8Vho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri-NYTS8Vho[/video]