• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

With the shit albums she is producing n the con job her husband n gang is doing. Its more the devil's excrement. Guess even the devil has its supporters n u are lapping up the shit.

God works in mysterious ways. Hopefully, you will seek salvation before it is too late.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

With the shit albums she is producing n the con job her husband n gang is doing. Its more the devil's excrement. Guess even the devil has its supporters n u are lapping up the shit.

God has warned me about people like you. My love is true. My mind is steadfast. My devotion is complete.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can we ever forget this pic........

Avv2zo_CEAIyQEP.jpg

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Until today i dont have a shred of proof that Sun W-HO-re's crossover project has converted any christians.
So to me, all her china wine stewpid videos are another of her vain, waste money, holier than thou projects.
Her false prophet husband can go screw himself as well.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ooi boss, your spamming will result in points deduction or not?:biggrin:

ALL HAIL SUN HO KAO KAN!:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Until today i dont have a shred of proof that Sun W-HO-re's crossover project has converted any christians.
So to me, all her china wine stewpid videos are another of her vain, waste money, holier than thou projects.

There have been so many converts that CHC has opened a branch in Irvine California to house the ever expanding congregation of Americans who have listened to the angelic voice of Sun and have become close to God as a result.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please you guys, do you think the lovely couple enjoyed uprooting themselves from family, friends and the warm congregation and go to a cold, dangerous foreign place to sing all these trashy songs? They are making tremendous sacrifices for people like you. Why don't you show some appreciation instead? If you are unable pull yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve something, please do not begrudge and be jealous of those who can.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please you guys, do you think the lovely couple enjoyed uprooting themselves from family, friends and the warm congregation and go to a cold, dangerous foreign place to sing all these trashy songs? They are making tremendous sacrifices for people like you. Why don't you show some appreciation instead? If you are unable pull yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve something, please do not begrudge and be jealous of those who can.
quote for true.
to con, you need to put in effort too.
:biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

There have been so many converts that CHC has opened a branch in Irvine California to house the ever expanding congregation of Americans who have listened to the angelic voice of Sun and have become close to God as a result.

HOW MANY? Dont reply in a jiffy. Count first hor.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

HOW MANY? Dont reply in a jiffy. Count first hor.

This is not a numbers game. It's about planting a seed. Jesus started with 12 disciples one of which was a traitor to the cause. Christianity now has billions of followers.

Sun is laying the foundation for what will be an avalanche of converts in the not too distant future.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cmon! She's in a better place, California sun & all that, & have a $14mil to boot! And best part, its not even her blardy money!!! Uproot? Yeah right!!!
Are you one of those religious blind Chiroptera?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Cmon! She's in a better place, California sun & all that, & have a $14mil to boot! And best part, its not even her blardy money!!! Uproot? Yeah right!!!
Are you one of those religious blind Chiroptera?

The money was given to her by those who believe in her cause. It is therefore hers to spend as part of her crusade to spread the word of Christ.

Nobody is forcing you to contribute. It's a donation not taxation.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is not a numbers game. It's about planting a seed. Jesus started with 12 disciples one of which was a traitor to the cause. Christianity now has billions of followers.

Sun is laying the foundation for what will be an avalanche in the not too distant future.

It IS a numbers game. So, HOW MANY?
Dont drag the old testament in, Sam. U know its bollocks. Christianity woulnt flourished if it wasnt for Judas' act of sacrifice.
I will put Sun to the test. Avalanche indeed. You mean avalanche of a million curses for slurping away church-goers money for her over the top music video? Got hit the Billboard charts anot?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

The money was given to her by those who believe in her cause. It is therefore hers to spend as part of her crusade to spread the word of Christ.

Nobody is forcing you to contribute. It's a donation not taxation.

So why is her False prophet hubby being persecuted? The trial judge want to see his handsome face ah?
Err...whats all this when Conman Hee said during one of his fund raising sermons "if you dont give, Heaven will close its door on you" message?
Diu hei lou moh!!!!