• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For the love of all things SUN!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This has nothing to do with religion. It is about a living, breathing Angel by the name of Sun Ho.

Then wtf are you trying to put sins , blessing , judgement day ...ect here ? If its about that ladyboy look alike , you admired then just praise her fake boobs , horse face ...ect . I don't give a damn .

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Sun Ho thread..

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xWDihjSDYRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Victor's Crown - Sun Ho @ City Harvest Church

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Victor's Crown - Sun Ho @ City Harvest Church

If the PAP wants to win the next election, they will need Sun Ho & Kong Hee to campaign for them. They can get 90 percent of the voters to speak in angelic tongue and convince them that the PAP is god's gift to sinkapore.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the PAP wants to win the next election, they will need Sun Ho & Kong Hee to campaign for them. They can get 90 percent of the voters to speak in angelic tongue and convince them that the PAP is god's gift to sinkapore.

No man.

PAP scrapping bottom of the barrel and they gotten LeongSam
So Leongsam is practising here to his captive audience how to sing hosannas to PAP maggots and cockroaches
Slideshows now being produce of Leongsam and his family sharing one fucking bucket to shit into with 50 families in the past until smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY came along and gave everyone a bucket of their own to shit into. Charge a fucking bomb arm and leg for a bucket that cost cents, but that is usual of PAP

TELL YOU IT IS AFFORDABLE WHEN EVER THEY SCREW YOU
AND WHEN YOU ARE TOLD IT IS AFFORDABLE, YOU KNOW THE PAP ARE SCREWING YOU.

WATCH FOR LEONGSAM SLIDE SHOW OF HOW HE SHIT WITH 50 FAMILIES IN ONE TOILET BUCKET AND HOW HE SHIT ALONE IN TOILET NOW.
WITH MULTIMEDIA , YOU GET THE SMELLS AS WELL NOW

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This thread has been successful beyond my wildest dreams! :p

24 thousand views since I started it just a short time ago. It proves beyond all doubt that many here share my admiration and adoration for the lovely Sun Ho.

God bless you all. May peace be with you. :wink:

Words

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This thread has been successful beyond my wildest dreams! :p

24 thousand views since I started it just a short time ago. It proves beyond all doubt that many here share my admiration and adoration for the lovely Sun Ho.

God bless you all. May peace be with you. :wink:

Yeah right self praise. :rolleyes:

22K views were from the links i've circulated over the net. Similarly if no one here including me does copy n paste stuff, search engine results would not have let spammers, visitors to this site and increased your traffic.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

22K views were from the links i've circulated over the net.

Thank you very much for sharing the news and pictures of the lovely Sun Ho. God bless you and all those who associate with you.

Your devotion to Sun Ho will not go unrewarded come judgement day.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well I just view this thread for some good laughs,,,I really admire those self praising words from Boss Sam..only an insane person can have what it takes to sprout such stuff...and still believe in it.....he is really insane...but at least he is rich and insane..so guess some have all the luck..

Yeah right self praise. :rolleyes:

22K views were from the links i've circulated over the net. Similarly if no one here including me does copy n paste stuff, search engine results would not have let spammers, visitors to this site and increased your traffic.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

he is really insane...but at least he is rich and insane..so guess some have all the luck..

If I was rich, I wouldn't be stuck in a rented room in Toa Payoh with nothing but my computer for company. However, although I am poor in monetary terms, I am bountifully blessed by accepting Sun Ho as my savior and my guiding light in times of darkness. Thanks to her, I will never walk alone.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

sunhoheyaosun0036.jpg

Stunning beauty beyond compare!​

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This thread has now surpassed 25,000 views!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Sun supporters in this forum for making it happen.

Hallelujah and God Bless you all.