• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For The First Time Look At What Ms Kate Spade Has To Say

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was so funny. if i want to rich and famous i would have joined pap,,,,,,,

she is damn good for a 24 yo speaking to a big crowd,,,,,

the crowd is damn bloody responsive too

She mentioned that she has a sense of justice. I understand her because I'm like her too : a Zhang Fei in the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms. I felt that she was really angry. I felt the temperature rising when she spoke. When you are angry, words will just flow out from your mouth.

A good fight ! Keep it up ! We need a few more good men and women to fight fascist.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to make a big deal over a Kate Spade bag and I agree with you Miss Tin has no place in politics.

That said, I think Nicole Seah is an interesting candidate, full of passion and should be voted in by residents of marine parade GRC. Having said that, I can't help but notice the resemblance in mannerism to CSJ. The "PM where is our money"... "PM what do you have to say" are quite reminiscent of what CSJ asked then PM Goh Chok Tong in 1991. That obviously did not go down too well with the electorate but somehow, everyone appreciates it when Nicole says such in the same intimidating voice.

Don't you agree?

-

OK, God's honest truth. The CSJ/GCT confrontation episode had me fuming for the lack of respect shown for the position of the Prime Minister of Singapore. so very un chinese if I may say so.

But that was back in the old days when our eyes were deceived by the facade of PAP unrighteousness! Beside, CSJ had been tarred by his own deeds. But the man has changed and I am willing to forgive and give him the benefit of the doubt and a chance.

You want to tell me your life report is a clean white sheet of paper? Mine isn't that's for sure.

Lady Nicole Seah is playing a role in the dawn of a new Singapore political era is my answer to you. And that's all she wrote!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to make a big deal over a Kate Spade bag and I agree with you Miss Tin has no place in politics.

That said, I think Nicole Seah is an interesting candidate, full of passion and should be voted in by residents of marine parade GRC. Having said that, I can't help but notice the resemblance in mannerism to CSJ. The "PM where is our money"... "PM what do you have to say" are quite reminiscent of what CSJ asked then PM Goh Chok Tong in 1991. That obviously did not go down too well with the electorate but somehow, everyone appreciates it when Nicole says such in the same intimidating voice.

Don't you agree?
-

Nicole is young and this is her maiden political voyage. Thanks for your concern but don't you worry, she has seniors guiding her and she will not fall into the CSJ trap.
Let me tell you this, she is so LOVED that PAP will not dare to touch her or it will backfire !!!

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole is young and this is her maiden political voyage. Thanks for your concern but don't worry, she has seniors guiding her and she will not fall into the CSJ trap.
Let me tell you this, she is so LOVED that PAP will not dare to touch her or it will backfire !!!

No doubt. Seniors like her sec-gen guiding her.. take a look at my signature.

-

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
So? Kate Spade is not a luxury brand. The average cost of a Kate Spade bag is about $200/.
-

You might have missed it but forummers have already acknowledged earlier Kate Spade is a high street brand, nothing on the luxury end.
Having said that it is not about Kate Spade but the overall package in Rin Tin Tin just does not cut it.

I suspect PAP will cook up some crap and "retire" her after the election. She is a liability to the party, but they can't drop her now as it implies their admission of bad judgement.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt. Seniors like her sec-gen guiding her.. take a look at my signature.

-

She is Peranakan in case you are not aware. And yes they better take better care of the Malays. For Lee Kuan Yew hates them to the core.

Lee Kuan Yew is on record as saying we would had progressed much faster and further if we were a homogeneous society. And it does take an IQ of more than 80 to understand he is not talking about a nation of Malays!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even telling a story to kids and reading from a script should not be making grammatical errors. Watch and listen again if you missed it before.

ASSISTANCES - 6:52
LEARNINGS - 8:04
VALUABLE VALUES(huh?): 8:46

Her mentor is GCT?

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/adLC3AO-p90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuk this useless piece of Kate spade gal! She is doing her psle oral examination !!

I couldnt be bother bat finishing this video!!

Nicole seah, can move my heart! This is the one that I want to see in the parliament.

Fuck pap to hell

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So she blamed the old lady's plight on her children not taking care of her. Why are her children not taking care of her? Or why are they unable to take care of her? Cos costs are low? *shake head*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images