• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For The First Time Look At What Ms Kate Spade Has To Say

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden:confused::biggrin:

Hi......giggle....... giggle....How do you like my maiden rally speech so far? Uncle Goh coach me one!

images

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and check this out too, let's compare

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kxD7_8nZjjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Compare to this loser here

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/adLC3AO-p90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She has so much spunk and my feeling is that she will be someone good for Singapore. She is taking LKY to task and telling us that Singapore is run by ONE PERSON. Nobody else has ever said that in public. LHL will be chicken if he does not respond and say he is the man in charge. We all know why his father is still around. LHL needs his father for without him, he is NOTHING!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly I do not understand what what the typical samster's fixation with having a Kate Spade bag is. An average Kate Spade bag cost about $200/. give or take. Is this beyond the average Beng. I see lots of Ah Beng in Orchard carrying Louis Vuitton - girlfriend's of course. :biggrin:

Had she been carrying a Hermes or even a Chanel handbag, I would concede the point. Kate Spade? That's peasant stock. So what's the problem here?

-

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly I do not understand what what the typical samster's fixation with having a Kate Spade bag is. An average Kate Spade bag cost about $200/. give or take. Is this beyond the average Ah Neh. I see lots of Ah Neh in Orchard carrying Louis Vuitton - girlfriend's of course. :biggrin:
-

Definitely agree. :eek::biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me to give you a scroobal tinged answer. You have poor visual comprehension skills.

Scoobal worked for SPH, so you would have discount whatever he says. All I am saying is Kate Spade is not a luxury brand. You can go see for yourself. For most Singaporean girls, a coveted hand carry item will likely be from Hermes, Chanel. Prada or LV. And its in that order by the way. Kate Spade is nothing to shout about.

-

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor thing suffering fm a bout of gastric flu...needs to pace her self...think cheo n the others need to take some pressure off her n let her rest abit to catch her breath for the last 2 days of hustings n campaigning...

Nicole looks upset tonight. Anyone knows what happened?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scoobal worked for SPH, so you would have discount whatever he says. All I am saying is Kate Spade is not a luxury brand. You can go see for yourself. For most Singaporean girls, a coveted hand carry item will likely be from Hermes, Chanel. Prada or LV. And its in that order by the way. Kate Spade is nothing to shout about.

Then let me spell it out for you......K.A.W.A.I.I................google it!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kawaii is "cute" in Japanese yes? I did what you said and googled it.. and came up with nothing.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten me on what to look for? Thanks in advance.

-

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kawaii is "cute" in Japanese yes? I did what you said and googled it.. and came up with nothing.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten me on what to look for? Thanks in advance.

-

So you think Singapore voters should be ecstatic over such little cunt cuteness being shoved down our throats by the fucking PAP? What do you think of Lady Nicole Seah

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
poor thing suffering fm a bout of gastric flu...needs to pace her self...think cheo n the others need to take some pressure off her n let her rest abit to catch her breath for the last 2 days of hustings n campaigning...

Thanks for replying. Hope that she gets well soon and like what you said, learn to pace herself. This election is really taking a toll on her as the media is constantly shining their spotlight on her.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you think Singapore voters should be ecstatic over such little cunt cuteness being shoved down our throats by the fucking PAP? What do you think of Lady Nicole Seah

There is no need to make a big deal over a Kate Spade bag and I agree with you Miss Tin has no place in politics.

That said, I think Nicole Seah is an interesting candidate, full of passion and should be voted in by residents of marine parade GRC. Having said that, I can't help but notice the resemblance in mannerism to CSJ. The "PM where is our money"... "PM what do you have to say" are quite reminiscent of what CSJ asked then PM Goh Chok Tong in 1991. That obviously did not go down too well with the electorate but somehow, everyone appreciates it when Nicole says such in the same intimidating voice.

Don't you agree?

-