• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food Review Of Roy Ngerng's Father Carrot Cake Stall

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try the teochew duck rice two stalls away. U won't regret.

U remember the duck rice stall at the upper serangoon road kopitiam near the mosque? I just locate where they move to. Their current location is at blk 204 serangoon central.

I think you got it wrong. The one at 204 been around for a long time. Not the same as the old near the mosque.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try the teochew duck rice two stalls away. U won't regret.

U remember the duck rice stall at the upper serangoon road kopitiam near the mosque? I just locate where they move to. Their current location is at blk 204 serangoon central.

For duck rice, my favourite is still Hup Seng at Sin Ming. The kiam chye ark thng is simply delicious.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pertain now close early and reduced to one lane.....also opened up where prying eyes from city square mall can peep in.....beware

Never been a fan of Pertain. Cant stand the funny smell the moment u walk into the house and feels funny to stand over the sink to wash my cock :biggrin:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will go support his father's stall later. Nothing to do with him but since they drag him into the picture, I will give him some business.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Ah Roy supporters should hang out at his papa chai tao kueh stall. His father will be proud of his son. Of couse stay cool else PAP will call the police.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is roy not updating his fund (last known at 91k) after collection at honglim park 0n 7/6??

must be busy as a filial son helping out at the father carrot cake stall.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP don't seem to be popular in Ang mo Kio. Remember that a PAP MP kenna attacked & burnt there:eek:

Not that surprising because that mole faced girl's(Wee Shu-Min) father is/was an MP there.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP don't seem to be popular in Ang mo Kio. Remember that a PAP MP kenna attacked & burnt there:eek:

Not that surprising because that mole faced girl's(Wee Shu-Min) father is/was an MP there.

Elite uncaring face of father and daughter.

poster30255339.jpg

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the hell did NEA say the sall is not clean?

How can NEA say his stall is not clean? If his stall is not clean, isn't the kopitiam owner that gets the summons? Not the stall operator, right? Or am I wrong. Than its the kopitiam owner's responsibility to clean up or else order the stall operator to clean up.

Its quite unusual to see a carrot cake store sell both the white and dark cake, but it looks damn good. must go to patronize him. hope ISD is not photographing all his customers.