• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Florist loses $24,000 after alleged hacking

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 59826
Oh no, I am admiring her pink bra in a non derogatory way. Quite chio. I like. Please hor people, do admire her in a non derogatory manner. Appreciate chioness and dont be a beast! Lol :biggrin:

And ESPECIALLY @glockman the neh neh Sexpert! DON'T, I repeat, DON'T let your thoughts run wild. :biggrin:
Wahhhh she angry until her neh neh going to burst liao. Yes I'm the one with dirty thoughts.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't I tell you to admire in a non derogatory manner. Who ask you to touch her? Lol :biggrin:

The only way to look at it as non derogatory is to consider those 2 as mammary glands....but i cannot leh, those are sex objects to me.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This face and body.

1353941031_f706bc1fb1.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful bro, this type can have passive aggressive personality. And if your libido is higher than hers, she will often withdraw sex from you as punishment. Lol :biggrin:
Yes yes. will not hesitate to snip u off if are caught straying