• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flatearther, Go Get a Job

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop wasting your father's allowance trolling others here in SBF.

Mid 30s like you being to jail and IMG and still refuse to work, living off your parents money and call yourself a Christian. You are a fucking disgrace. Don't give those crap shitty excuses that working is slavery shit. If you are spending your own hard earned savings and not your parent's money, I have nothing to say.

But you are not. Twit. Go fuck yourself oIo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't even read most of his posts. So he was in jail for what offence? Another mudlander thief?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't even read most of his posts. So he was in jail for what offence? Another mudlander thief?

Jailed for stealing bread from 7 Eleven. Not because he is handicap and cannot work but because he REFUSED to work and want his age old father to give him allowance. According to him, working is Slavery wor. Fucker surf and write here everyday instead of looking for a job to feed himself.

Even his internet wifi charges are paid by his dad though he is in his mid 30s.

Really a Jiat Liao Bee ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jailed for stealing bread from 7 Eleven. Not because he is handicap and cannot work but because he REFUSED to work and want his age old father to give him allowance. According to him, working is Slavery wor. Fucker surf and write here everyday instead of looking for a job to feed himself.

Even his internet wifi charges are paid by his dad though he is in his mid 30s.

Really a Jiat Liao Bee ...

No wonder he said his mother and sister ostracized him. Why nobody here (beside you) shame him for that? I everything pay myself but the mad mob here insult me nonstop for nothing.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mid 30s like you being to jail and IMG and still refuse to work, living off your parents money and call yourself a Christian. You are a fucking disgrace. Don't give those crap shitty excuses that working is slavery shit. If you are spending your own hard earned savings and not your parent's money, I have nothing to say.

some of us here told bob sim the same thing for the same reason you stated (apart from stealing from temple donation boxes). He's now on the strait and narrow and gainfully employed, hence less posts from him nowsadays :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder he said his mother and sister ostracized him. Why nobody here (beside you) shame him for that? I everything pay myself but the mad mob here insult me nonstop for nothing.

How come steal bread got jail sentence and your mudland cases steal panties all no need ? :confused:
Bread more costly than panties ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come steal bread got jail sentence and your mudland cases steal panties all no need ? :confused:
Bread more costly than panties ?

Don't put words into my mouth. I don't know and never said about cases of stealing panties. Ostrich chootchiew caught lying again.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't put words into my mouth. I don't know and never said about cases of stealing panties. Ostrich chootchiew caught lying again.

my bad. But a lot of cases I saw u wrote many of it should be more serious than stealing bread bah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! That balless Flatearther has no balls to come in here and respond. Cowards like him just know how to attack you

Yes focus on flatearth indeed. There's an ostrich chootchiew thieves/LIAR honour code of conduct whereby they do not attack fellow thieves/LIAR and even draw attention away from it.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How do you know so much about his personal life?

Anyway i find him irritating at times trying to overanalyze others postings and searching posts from years back even.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sucking Smod Zhihau's Cock is his greatest strength ... :biggrin:

Bump for balless Flatcheebyekia to respond. Useless balless sinkie who spoil his vote rather than giving it to opposition in GE. Fucking BALLESS online keyboard warrior .oIo