• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flash Floods

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.... @zhihau , I think Still Load affected, so you can drive your BentLee to wash kar.chng.

IMG_20221005_125941.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drains as they are described...should drain the water. How can be reach capacity ? Then should rename them as reservoirs instead.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You implying your chao chee bye mother's loose shithole or cunthole?

I'm implying your turd world mother's stinky loose punani produced a chao ah neh keling kia blackie ceca nigger slanty hybrid mutt dog like you.

that's why stinkypura is turd world sh*thole.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm implying your turd world mother's stinky loose punani produced a chao ah neh keling kia blackie ceca nigger slanty hybrid mutt dog like you.

that's why stinkypura is turd world sh*thole.
Repeating like a ball less parrot as usual. Is this your only fort in this forum? Can't you think of something better? You are such a dirty long kao kia.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeating like a ball less parrot as usual. Is this your only fort in this forum? Can't you think of something better? You are such a dirty long kao kia.

YU mean as a subhuman slanty ceca nigger faggot whose mother's a two cent geylang whore you've now come to use singlish although you cast aspersion earlier for use of improper grammar?

or YU mean as a bot you need to collect and scrape for more words sentences and phrases to enrich your database?

I don't believe for a second that you are a sadomachist who likes to be punished.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
YU mean as a subhuman slanty ceca nigger faggot whose mother's a two cent geylang whore you've now come to use singlish although you cast aspersion earlier for use of improper grammar?

or YU mean as a bot you need to collect and scrape for more words sentences and phrases to enrich your database?

I don't believe for a second that you are a sadomachist who likes to be punished.
Your English really sucks. What is a sadomachist?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I always say your English sucks big time. Can't even spell correctly.

No language can "suck", That's what your mother does to millions of Bangla ceca or nigger penises.

Your command of the English language is horrible. It's not too hard to look up any word if you don't know the meaning.