• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fitness First closes outlet at The Cathay.

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/yyfrxbzg

ue-Fikp-B9-M9wq-Y6o8-Tm-Pn5-Efa-JXAf-EA3-Tv-Yu4ds-Cvn-DE.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many gym franchises in Sinkieland now: Fitness First, True Fitness, Amore Fitness, Gym Boxx, Anytime Fitness etc.

Also, MMA gyms, yoga studios.

And boutique gyms like this one:

https://www.tfx.sg/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
gyms = gay sex meeting

I've only been to a gym once. 10 mins after I stepped in and started checking out the equipment, one mascular bloke came up to me asking " Is this your first time here? I've never seen you before. My name is Lionel. If you need help, I am always here at your service." When he was saying that, he has that cheeky and lustful look in his eyes. KNN! I felt like telling him to fuck off. But boh bian. So I just smiled and told him politely "Thanks. I can manage it myself." After that, I can see that his eyes were always at my direction. Pui! Bloody gay fuck!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've only been to a gym once. 10 mins after I stepped in and started checking out the equipment, one mascular bloke came up to me asking " Is this your first time here? I've never seen you before. My name is Lionel. If you need help, I am always here at your service." When he was saying that, he has that cheeky and lustful look in his eyes. KNN! I felt like telling him to fuck off. But boh bian. So I just smiled and told him politely "Thanks. I can manage it myself." After that, I can see that his eyes were always at my direction. Pui! Bloody gay fuck!

last time california fitness got many gheys wearing lingeries and negligees, sibeh disgusting...theres a smell of cum in the air, lol

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole Cathay building is doomed. Too near plaza sing to have any market share. There is no uniqueness since the Cathay restaurant closed.