• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fishypie vs Alamaking Gold Cup

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you guys dun let people talk cock in this forum, set a rule then, no need to use your wise intelligence to look down on other people.

Singapore become so fucked up not just because of PAP, its because of Sinkie behaviours we see in this forum, those who thinks they are wiser and smarter and can bully their own kind, hahahaha

Tony is correct all along. Damn sinkies :oIo:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking seems like the real deal - the only milk-drinking sober forummer here and I believe him.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's see what happens :smile:

peppertail,

May I know what are you trying to achieve?

You are obviously new to forumming. I can tell. You know why?

You can't even differentiate between a lame troll post (which deserves the rubbish heap or trivia folder), and a post that obvious is designed to elicit a response, to mock, to engage in satire (which does NOT deserve the trivia folder).

We have no problems you sending idiotic stuff, fishypie threads, romance novels, lover quarrels, here.

But surely you can tell this thread is pitched at a somewhat higher level. The mockery is subtle, it's not crass or crude. There is a certain finesse that is absent from the fishypie kind of "what colouor is my shit today" type of postings.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
peppertail,

May I know what are you trying to achieve?

You are obviously new to forumming. I can tell. You know why?

You can't even differentiate between a lame troll post (which deserves the rubbish heap or trivia folder), and a post that obvious is designed to elicit a response, to mock, to engage in satire (which does NOT deserve the trivia folder).

We have no problems you sending idiotic stuff, fishypie threads, romance novels, lover quarrels, here.

But surely you can tell this thread is pitched at a somewhat higher level. The mockery is subtle, it's not crass or crude. There is a certain finesse that is absent from the fishypie kind of "what colouor is my shit today" type of postings.

Telling a mod what to do again huh? Wise one? You behaves like a SG bitch when things dun go your way, LOL

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just went to Bintan for one night and this wonderful thread is in trivia? Then what is the purpose of courtyard cafe? :*:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...trust the blinkered supporter to PLP again...
every thread/post by scroobal is a gem.......lol.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just went to Bintan for one night and this wonderful thread is in trivia? Then what is the purpose of courtyard cafe? :*:

The purpose of the CC is to house threads that Peppertail approves of. All other threads are thrown into the trivia folder.

Let's rename it the Peppertail cafe