• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fishmonger wife & siao cha bo

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public vent not good for police force
MONDAY'S report, ('Girl's death: Officer blogs about his guilt'), is disconcerting to the good image of the Singapore Police Force and perplexing to police retirees like myself.

When I was an active officer, we were constantly reminded that personal emotions and opinions should never cloud or affect the performance of any officer.

The only pertinent question that an arresting officer should ask himself is whether he was justified in arresting the suspect.

The older generation of police officers did not endure sleepless nights because we arrested a suspect, nor after being involved in shoot-outs with criminals, some of whom were sent to the gallows eventually.

I may sound callous, but the police officer's blog is contrary to good order and discipline, which are part of the foundation of the police force. Musings and self-doubt demoralise other officers and, if allowed, may corrode the confidence and professionalism of the police force.

The force should not rule out instituting disciplinary action against such acts as ventilating one's emotions in a blog. It already has sufficient avenues open for a distressed officer to seek professional help and counselling. Going public with one's act of contrition isn't one of them.

Lionel De Souza

maybe a fishmonger wife is also a SIAO CHA BO. beside ragging visiting friendly mp, she was so bored that she even tried to rag policemen parking vehicle to buy lunch near her market.

it quite easy for her to hunt for stalling "illeegally" parked police vehicles. just standby during lunch hours in any hawker centres, the mata kias would could to packet food. then she could click more pic with her hp and comprain with proof.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public vent not good for police force
MONDAY'S report, ('Girl's death: Officer blogs about his guilt'), is disconcerting to the good image of the Singapore Police Force and perplexing to police retirees like myself.

go get a job and stop wasting your time being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL