• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fishing kaki

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok uncle kuailan, will ask my friend whether their interested? Nice to see you back here again. So, how's your october fishing trip anyway?:smile:

too bad i got no more annual leave for this year, if so, i will go to experience it....

i had discovered a fishing spot at pouggol. is inside a construction site. manage to get a sea bass on sunday morning...

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad i got no more annual leave for this year, if so, i will go to experience it....

i had discovered a fishing spot at pouggol. is inside a construction site. manage to get a sea bass on sunday morning...

Can share ur fishing spot bro?:smile:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
the location is near to lor halus. i dont think there is a road sign there. i can bring you there if you want... but.... you need to drive there. is too far to walk ... kekeke...

Thanks for info bro . But too bad i'm not driving........ke ke:smile:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
you back in singapore? i am going to CV on this fri night for fishing, want to join?

Too tired bro, but thanks anyway for your invitation! Seems like we're the only 2 left using this thread...........wonder where are the rest:( Anyway, good luck with your fishing. Cheers:smile:

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too tired bro, but thanks anyway for your invitation! Seems like we're the only 2 left using this thread...........wonder where are the rest:( Anyway, good luck with your fishing. Cheers:smile:

lai lai lai!! i'm here too hahaha...

might be going for a fishing trip at Sibu Island next week. will try to update you bros here if got anything ok? Will try to write a FR (Fishing Report!!!) on it too :biggrin:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
lai lai lai!! i'm here too hahaha...

might be going for a fishing trip at Sibu Island next week. will try to update you bros here if got anything ok? Will try to write a FR (Fishing Report!!!) on it too :biggrin:

Kelong fishing is it? Anyway, looking forward to your 'FR' and Happy Fishing Bro Bika. Cheers............:wink::smile:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like this thread has died!!!!!!!!!

yo...
i think i have to give up fishing in singapore!!!! most of the time i will get ah seng.... no matter where i go, is all ah seng....any one has a better place to fish(not those paying ponds).

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo...
i think i have to give up fishing in singapore!!!! most of the time i will get ah seng.... no matter where i go, is all ah seng....any one has a better place to fish(not those paying ponds).

Maybe just some ass luck with you bro!!! Where do you go fishing bro?:wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me update.
Those plan/wanted to go Bedok jetty in ECP beach is partially close until Feb 2009.
And try not to be CON by some of the Ah Pek selling lure and tackle in that jetty.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me update.
Those plan/wanted to go Bedok jetty in ECP beach is partially close until Feb 2009.
And try not to be CON by some of the Ah Pek selling lure and tackle in that jetty.

Bedok jetty closed for upgrade??

I fish at Punggol(few part of it), CV . these are the places near to my house.....

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you should try Tanjong Rhu or Marina South area bro. I heard not bad leh.........:p

you cant fish at Tanjong Rhu, is turning to fresh water... Marina south is too far lah... hahahah.. dont say i am lazy...
since going to get year end bouns soon, will fish at the pond.... hehehe..

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
you cant fish at Tanjong Rhu, is turning to fresh water... Marina south is too far lah... hahahah.. dont say i am lazy...
since going to get year end bouns soon, will fish at the pond.... hehehe..

Who knows bro, if you happen to catch fresh water sting ray, can sell for good price leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ke ke ke:wink: