• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fish with 3 eyes found near nuclear power station lake

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I may be going for hanami next April. Maybe look you up to smoke some weed. :biggrin:

Zhun Bo ? I will be waiting for u in tokyo we could trip on fire works all night long ( I don't want to sound so gay ) will intro u some woman :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but im not sure if those woman will decline a phonytail man :wink: . can test your luck when u are here .

It's alright. It's part and parcel of life of thrills, hits and misses. There's no such thing as sure win or sure hit however rich or handsome one is. Just take it in stride and move on. The bigger trouble is not a miss, the bigger trouble comes when you score a hit, got stuck and can't move on.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
radiation is still leaking and you people are still going there.nanbeh come back with all sorts of radiation sickness. one day someone will return and give birth to three heads monster !!! it's not funny this three eye fishes....you see more thalidomide monsters later.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good luck to hanami next year. with radiation leaking all over, there might not be any hanami at all....maybe only the trees will remain with no sakuras!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's alright. It's part and parcel of life of thrills, hits and misses. There's no such thing as sure win or sure hit however rich or handsome one is. Just take it in stride and move on. The bigger trouble is not a miss, the bigger trouble comes when you score a hit, got stuck and can't move on.

nah ..i always hit my target no matter how far it is ...the only problem with me is sometimes theres too many targets for me ...its too difficult for me to focus :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah ..i always hit my target no matter how far it is ...the only problem with me is sometimes theres too many targets for me ...its too difficult for me to focus :wink:

Good for you. All forummers please take notice. I hereby handover the haolian title to bro Drifter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zhun Bo ? I will be waiting for u in tokyo we could trip on fire works all night long ( I don't want to sound so gay ) will intro u some woman :wink:

please intro three-eye woman to ram. he can either run or ram hard with 3rd eye staring at him.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good for you. All forummers please take notice. I hereby handover the haolian title to bro Drifter.

hahaha...howlian award still goes to you i paiseh to take from you , but you can give me the marksmanship award ...:rolleyes: .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...i dont know where on earth going to intro three-eye woman to him .

if you find one in fukushima, it means mutation is happening faster than speed of light, and we are all screwed. hopefully and most likely, you don't find one.