• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First Thing To Remember in 2013 If ......................

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are driving or riding, please remember to tear your parking coupons correctly. I am going to tear the '2013' tab first. No point appealing to URA and HDB if you kena summon for an honest mistake. Cheers.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are driving or riding, please remember to tear your parking coupons correctly. I am going to tear the '2013' tab first. No point appealing to URA and HDB if you kena summon for an honest mistake. Cheers.

yah lah, yah lah.........people know you got car lah........very rich lah.........

jw5

Loyal
Remember to date your cheques 2013 from tomorrow, unless you don't write cheques or you are writing one for someone whom you don't really intend to pay.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's an honest New Year Resolution!

Cheers and Happy New Year to you and everybody here.

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to date your cheques 2013 from tomorrow, unless you don't write cheques or you are writing one for someone whom you don't really intend to pay.

I'm on the receiving end so I also need to double check.:smile:

When signing any legal or business contract also must double check.:smile:

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you go Geylang, remember to tear your farking coupons (condoms) correctly too lol.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's a cat and mouse game between drivers and Mak Cik. Nowadays with China wardens they go by the book, no excuse and sorry to those who don't understand Mandarin.:(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Time passes so quickly, scary man, one day after another, one week after another, one month after another, yes its pretty scary. 3 more years I'll be hitting the 50 mark liao.

Happy New Year to all in this thread.
发啊!

Last edited: