• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious First Sinkie old man (70 years old) has finally died from COVID-19 today (29 March 2020)

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Where is leongsam and hypocrite? So this old man deserved to die too?

If we have no measures to reduce the spread more of such cases will occur. Well you would say very few and rare anyway which is true. But the family of this old man are sad.

So how?

Tell them fuck lah the economy is more important than your father's life. He is gonna die eventually anyway.

People are losing their business. Daniel Ong might go bankrupt. How?

You want the doctors to tell that to people?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's those selfish people who die die want to go holiday during this period , return to Sinkievland and affect everyone :FU:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is true that people die everyday. Many old people.

But nobody ever recommends measures to make it more likely that more people will die.

The example about people dying on roads. We do try to reduce the accidents and deaths with rules and laws.

We do recommend people practice hygiene to reduce the spread of diseases. Condoms. Safe sex.

It is just that with the covid19 the measures are to physically distance ourselves. And that results in shutting down many parts of the economy.

Like I said if you really feel economy is more important than a few lives them tell corporations to open for business again. Force people to go back to work.

This may very well happen in the next few weeks. Italy is going to have a revolution in the south.

Is this all over reaction? It is if you look at the economic impact. But dont blame the doctors. The people themselves are to blame. Majority do not want to make the tough decisions to say ok let people die for heavens sake.

For those who complain I dare you to go to the family of this old man and say fuck lah because of people like him we all have to suffer financially.

If you are indeed starving and have no food and desperate enough sure you have my sympathy. My answer is how do we help you?