• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First multi-storey carpark, now another woman suntans in MRT station

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...44234/first_it_was_a_multistorey_carpark.html

First multi-storey carpark, now another woman suntans in MRT station

first_it_was_a_multistorey_carpark-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
1%
Shiok!
12%
LOL!
44%
So sad
0%
Sure or not?
8%
Bochup
35%
STOMPer Nesan spotted this woman sitting comfortably inside Tanah Merah MRT station's paid area. Her back is facing the sun and it looks like she is applying lotion all over her body.

Just last month, another STOMPer spotted a young girl, clad in bikini sunbathing at the top of an empty HDB multi-storey carpark.

Said Nesan in his email:

"I was at Tanah Merah station just awhile ago when I noticed this woman sitting comfortably inside the station's paid area, just in front of the elevator.

"Strangely from the location she was sitting at, her back is facing the sun and I noticed that she was applying some lotion all over her body,

"I think she was sun tanning! I guess she's just making full use of her transport fare.

"The strangest things people do in public nowadays! OMG!

suntan-data.jpg

Last edited:

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess sitting around sun tanning is fine. But I do wonder how Sinkie will respond if they start doing things like maybe eating a lunch there?

babachai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Nesan knows that it is advisable to put sunblock when you are out in the sun? Maybe this lady needs to have sun block to protect her skin and how does he knows that she is suntanning? Must be very free to take pictures and mke unfounded comment.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot...cannot...cannot suntan wearing like tht. She is improperly dressed. I request that she suntan in bikini...