• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First day of "Circuit Breaker"

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
My regular cai png stall is going to take a few days off, business already bad after social distancing measure and now dine-in not allow...slowly stall will start to stop/start operation to save costs...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My regular cai png stall is going to take a few days off, business already bad after social distancing measure and now dine-in not allow...slowly stall will start to stop/start operation to save costs...

Home cooked food best. Woodlands got one kopitiam stall, worker infected but still continue cooking.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure if all schools are closed, still see students on the streets...takeaway for coffeeshop works as most removed some tables and chairs but hawker centre is a problem...see people takeaway but eat over there, worse is they leave leftovers plastic box and cup on the table with no cleaner around....attracting pigeons...

Students are on the streets today because schools are closed tomorrow. :tongue:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1586273391880.png

jw5

Loyal
SG IKEA last Saturday. Kee Chiu was right, Sinkies are really idiots after all! :rolleyes::biggrin:

a group of people standing in front of a crowd posing for the camera: Singaporeans made a beeline for the Ikea Alexandra outlet last Saturday but the jury is still out on what exactly they were scrambling to stock up on. — Pictures from Twitter/infernoxv

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I vote for PAP , I will not get Covid-19
PAP will cure me at all costs

- 69.86% gullible retards

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a few days, it may end up like this in jiu hu .. couples with nothing to do.