• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First day of "Circuit Breaker"

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if all schools are closed, still see students on the streets...takeaway for coffeeshop works as most removed some tables and chairs but hawker centre is a problem...see people takeaway but eat over there, worse is they leave leftovers plastic box and cup on the table with no cleaner around....attracting pigeons...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Not sure if all schools are closed, still see students on the streets...takeaway for coffeeshop works as most removed some tables and chairs but hawker centre is a problem...see people takeaway but eat over there, worse is they leave leftovers plastic box and cup on the table with no cleaner around....attracting pigeons...

Good God!!!!

If the pigeons eat the leftovers that have covid19 from asymptomatic carriers then those pigeons fly all over Singapore........

It would be a world's first if the reason why Singapore lost control of their Covid19 cases is because of pigeons eat leftovers and then spreading it all over the country and Malaysia!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Good God!!!!

If the pigeons eat the leftovers that have covid19 from asymptomatic carriers then those pigeons fly all over Singapore........

It would be a world's first if the reason why Singapore lost control of their Covid19 cases is because of pigeons eat leftovers and then spreading it all over the country and Malaysia!!!!

I actually see a lot of positives coming out of Singapore and the best sign of all is that it seems a large segment of the population can see Covid-19 for the farce that it is.

They are going about life as usual unfazed by the fake news reports that try to grossly exaggerate the seriousness of this infection.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I actually see a lot of positives coming out of Singapore and the best sign of all is that it seems a large segment of the population can see Covid-19 for the farce that it is.

They are going about life as usual unfazed by the fake news reports that try to grossly exaggerate the seriousness of this infection.

Hahahaha!

Ignorance is bliss!

Actually I think if PAP were to have just had Straits Times publish articles like how you have about how covid19 is not really that deadly, very low mortality and refute all the international press.......sinkies will trust the PAP and continue as per normal.

PAP should use this as a test of the trust the people have in them.

Order everything to go back to normal. Work. Restaurants and everything.

See what the people do. I bet the Singaporeans will just say oh trust government. Ok.

With that in mind the PAP wont have to do any form of campaigning at all for the next election. Just have online voting. Sure fire win.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1586224732242.png

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes.saw liao.is a major prob if pigeon tio covid..and spread to our poultry.then really hon gan

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Circuit Breaker = Lock down of City. Don't be fooled by PAP use of sophistry political words to conceal the fact that we are now in D-RED.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle wonder is mediacorp stars and drama directors practising social distancing in all their scripts KNN

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha!

Ignorance is bliss!

Actually I think if PAP were to have just had Straits Times publish articles like how you have about how covid19 is not really that deadly, very low mortality and refute all the international press.......sinkies will trust the PAP and continue as per normal.

PAP should use this as a test of the trust the people have in them.

Order everything to go back to normal. Work. Restaurants and everything.

See what the people do. I bet the Singaporeans will just say oh trust government. Ok.

With that in mind the PAP wont have to do any form of campaigning at all for the next election. Just have online voting. Sure fire win.

The panic buying is a vote of no confidence in the government. What am I to do with all my tins of Milo... :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still see Sinkies relaxing and having a cup of coffee at Toastbox and sitting v close to one another.

Damn Sinkies are like docile dogs most of the time, but when it comes to stay the fuck at home, they bochup.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still see Sinkies relaxing and having a cup of coffee at Toastbox and sitting v close to one another.

Damn Sinkies are like docile dogs most of the time, but when it comes to stay the fuck at home, they bochup.

Maybe they are couples, if they're having sex in private it makes no sense for them to keep 1 metre apart at a cafe. :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Toastbox violated the protocol of circuit breaker. No choice, ToastBox is on its way to bankruptcy, die die must break the rule to earn some pocket cash,

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good God!!!!

I am sure someone will be crying for the pigeons if that happens

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they are couples, if they're having sex in private it makes no sense for them to keep 1 metre apart at a cafe. :wink:

Ppl sitting on one table is very close to the other. They had the usual seats marked out, but there was a couple of areas where the available tables are close to each other.